2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Former two division champion Miguel Cotto is making the training rounds in Florida. We recently reported that Cotto's team contacted Orlando Cuellar to ask if he would be interested in training the Puerto Rican star for his June 5 challenge of WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman at Yankee Stadium in New York.

Another trainer to be contacted by Team Cotto is none other than James "Buddy" McGirt.

"They called me last Wednesday. We talked briefly and they told me we would talk again later about the possibility that I would train him," McGirt told El Nuevo Dia.

Head coach Joe Santiago, who took over the training duties after Cotto parted with uncle Evangelista Cotto, is probably going to stay on board in a secondary role

laugh.gif
McGirt

Yoo my HBOHD is really trippin... its all digitized but the regular HBO airing is not having problems
smh.gif

devin better start some body work. Urango chin is Granite

damn Urango face gettin Busted up like Fight Night 4 tho
laugh.gif

Urango is Eatin all these shots but he's landed a few solid Hooks... Devin better watch it
nerd.gif

ads;klfmadskjfakjdskjadsasd

O MY GODDD WHAT A UPPErcut AS;KLDJFASDJFJDS daevin is beastin

eek.gif

roll.gif

u can hear Don King Laughin

let me just say shout out to urango and his crappy corner for making this a fight...the tide started changing midway thru the 4th round and it was looking like urango might take full momentum....they adjusted beautifully ......btw alexander has a GREAT corner

Yikes that 1st uppercut was vicious
sick.gif
!!

The trainer and his "thurrrr" when he was talking to Alexander in between rounds had me
roll.gif

I doubt anyone even cares if if he can. Zab needed to sit his dumb $!% down somewhere, tonite wasnt his nite.

Back
Top Bottom