2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

The cut could get ugly.

Martinez trainer got me dying with those stunna shades
roll.gif

Kelly looking more like Miranda in this fight. Not throwing anything but the jab and right hand. Martinez hitting him at will.

@@%*# wasn't showboating anymore after that left. He may have been off balance but his whole demeanor changed after that punch. I can't stand the showboating in the ring, I'm pulling for Pavlik to KO him.

This dude is making me hate him right now. Dance around and %*@+ like that I hate that kinda %*@+ in the ring. I really hope Pavlik nails him with something and puts him on his pants again.

Keep throwing right hands Kelly, you gotta keep throwing man. Don't see blood and turn into Victor Ortiz. Let your hands go a little bit.

Congrats to Sergio. Fought a great fight and deserves the win. I dunno how willing Pavlik will be to get a rematch. He sounded discouraged when Martinez was hurting him and winning rounds. That's never good.

His cutman is weak, but Pavlik gave up soon as he got that cut on the right eye. Doesnt deserve to be a champ he quit, how do you just stand there and throw no punches.

Back
Top Bottom