2010 REEBOK UPDATES

reebok store in trinoma will also release 'em zigtechs. dee browns will be dropping soon, too!

dee browns??
eek.gif

that would be
pimp.gif

peej, if i remember it correctly it would retail for P4995. then less the 20% off if it applies
smile.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

reebok store in trinoma will also release 'em zigtechs. dee browns will be dropping soon, too!

Hit me up when Dee Browns arrive bro.
happy.gif
 This might be my first purchase for the year. lol

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by miko0412

Hit me up when Dee Browns arrive bro.
happy.gif
 This might be my first purchase for the year. lol
definitely!

joms.. i called festival mall a while ago and that was the price they told me. They mentioned also that the discount will not be available for this particular shoe. Can you confirm this? We should have just ordered these from the US!! damn!! haha

peej, wow that was a big jump from the P4995 first posted 3 months ago. even bigger because without the discount...pobox it is then lol hehe thanks for the update...

That's steep! Definitely a big jump from the 4995! It's just 99 retail in the US and they have this 30% off promo.

joms, if you make computations.. give it a selling price of 6500, then deduct 20%... i think it would have an amount of 4995.. hehe

jeff, you getting another pair? im still thinking twice if i'm getting..i really want the blue ones!!  haha

Dropped by Reebok Festival Mall at around 10:30am today to check out the Zigtech. It's the Zig Fuel that was released today. Retail is 4995 no discounts. Tried it on and ended up getting a pair. Very comfortable shoe. Free Zigtech ballpen for every purchase.
happy.gif
Only two colorways are available (One colorway for men and one for women)

According to the staff there is no set release date for the other colorways.

Back
Top Bottom