2010 REEBOK UPDATES

The launch at Trinoma was
pimp.gif

Be back with some photos.

i realized only now that zigitech is the technology and zig pulse and zig fuel are the shoes.. 
grin.gif

the design of the upper is different between the 2.. 4995 seems like a fair price.. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

i realized only now that zigitech is the technology and zig pulse and zig fuel are the shoes.. 
grin.gif

the design of the upper is different between the 2.. 4995 seems like a fair price.. 
ohwell.gif
what does this "zig fuel" look like? I've searched the net and found absolutely nothing. I only know of the reezig pulse and the reezig return that just came out. Can someone please enlighten me, thanks in advance NTPI.

reebok gettin' back in to the game. congratulations ms yoya, ms olive, ms rin , and the rest of the RSH crew for a successful launch. cant wait for the other colorways to drop! what up to kingcrux, martin(solemovement.com), arcee and sam

black/yellow zigs are now available at trinoma...didn't ask mega but most probably they got their share of stocks as well

is that black/yellow zig -- the zig pulse model? has the silver reebok logo? tia

Those shirts are not for sale..they were given as freebies to tjose who registered during the launch..
Staffs are wearing them as uniform now..

Back
Top Bottom