2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Sorry guys, wrong post
smile.gif

Still no sizes available for the omni lites in Megamall. Hope to get a call from them soon..

^i think what u saw was the last pair of the blue colorway which came out months ago. only 12 pairs dropped and was split between megamall and alabang branches. this was the 1st cw that REEBOK dropped. the next was the citrus. biggest size available was 10us.

Originally Posted by miko0412

^i think what u saw was the last pair of the blue colorway which came out months ago. only 12 pairs dropped and was split between megamall and alabang branch. this was the 1st cw that REEBOK dropped. the next was the citrus. biggest size available was 10us.
@miko0412,
Yeah, that's the CW i saw earlier in Megamall. Size 10 was the biggest already? Erggh. I was hoping there's a size 11 since that's what I wear for Nike's.

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by miko0412

^i think what u saw was the last pair of the blue colorway which came out months ago. only 12 pairs dropped and was split between megamall and alabang branch. this was the 1st cw that REEBOK dropped. the next was the citrus. biggest size available was 10us.
@miko0412,
Yeah, that's the CW i saw earlier in Megamall. Size 10 was the biggest already? Erggh. I was hoping there's a size 11 since that's what I wear for Nike's.
REEBOK sizing is a bit bigger. i was told blk cw dee brown omni lite pump will drop this month. white cw will drop august.

mga boss, quick question about the zig tech running... i wonder why the ones released here in PI doesn't have the silver Reebok logo (black/neon yellow cw) on them. anyone care to share?
or will the black/yellow cw be released soon with the silveer logo? either cw is nice, i just wanna know if the other 1 is a QS or something. TIA

I've been thinking of getting a pair, or wait for better cw to drop soon.

(next Reebok shoe to buy since Kemp's kamikazees!)
laugh.gif

the one with the silver logo is the zigpulse which is a GR... It might release here as well... for now, it's the zigfuel...

hey nt fam, what pumps are going to be released? the dee brown omni lites? if so, what colorway?

Originally Posted by theLwerd

hey nt fam, what pumps are going to be released? the dee brown omni lites? if so, what colorway?

I've given up on this release... I don't even know who or what to believe anymore. Reebok takes a big L on this one!

^more or less yeah

I guess they were already on sale, but that's what he told me HK$600

But I'm sure it's way cheaper there than what Reebok charges here, I mean AI's shoes for 8k when they retail for only $100 in the US.

Back
Top Bottom