2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by jrjmd

superswag,

the white CW of this one maybe? thats the ATR right?

This is Reebok The Pump "D-Time"
wink.gif

It was also released a couple of years ago here. A different colorway though.

a year ago. I saw at sm megamall pero yung black/blue colorway ang lumabas dito. I thinks its 3,495php na lang 40% off yun

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Questions and Answer IVs were released locally several years ago. Early 2006 if I remember correctly.

WHAT?! been wanting those for a long time. hope they drop 'em again.
happy.gif
I think it's in celebration of AI's 10 years in the NBA. Also saw them in dept. stores

Originally Posted by superswag

yo carlofromdaPI & jrjmd those arent what im referring to... but if you guys happen to keep a 93-94 upper deck card of shawn kemp he's wearing it there hehehe! its dominant black & white CW and the pumps aint orange & it has shawn kemp's logo on it... thanks for the help tho! appreciate it! im just hoping for the name/pic of the shoes so that i'll be prepared when they release it!

passed by reebok festival mall and there are omni lite pumps size 7-9 for php4636. and like what was mentioned in this thread, upto sz10 only was released. the staff (sheryl) told me that there would be some more omni lites coming. she's not sure bout the cw and the date but she told me theyll be receiving stocks.

for everyone's reference, here's the landline for reebok festival mall: (02) 8504084

yo jau hope these helps!

peace
yo D..definitely! appreciate it..thanks man
happy.gif

Miko, nio guys... thanks... Anyway this should be already in the shelves/display... Festival and Megamall...

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Miko, nio guys... thanks... Anyway this should be already in the shelves/display... Festival and Megamall...   

Already displayed @ Megamall

Php 3995 less 20%

Rumors has it or should i say i heard that this bad boys will be coming out soon... Well lets just wait and see... to those concerned cross your fingers on these... 1.  2.  3.  Cheers!
I can't wait for those black Kamikaze's. I haven't been into Reebok since the early 90's but those are going to get copped with quickness!

Since this is all reebok talk... hope i can post this one up. Jo please dont delete. i know this is not pick up post but just for reference... Pumps!
sizes 7 and 8us still available @ megamall. too bad they didn't drop plenty of these.

Originally Posted by benthugs

Already displayed @ Megamall

Php 3995 less 20%

also saw this pair in RSH G4.. also 20% off. 

Since this is all reebok talk... hope i can post this one up. Jo please dont delete. i know this is not pick up post but just for reference... Pumps!
sorry. double post.

any new reebok drops kuya miko? coz if there arent, taichis are on the radar for me

^^
sir monase, as of yesterday 6pm, there were no new drops at reebok festival. they still have the omnilite pump previuosly posted by swooshie. but biggest size was 8 i think. on display was a size 7.

Originally Posted by monase

any new reebok drops kuya miko? coz if there arent, taichis are on the radar for me
haven't heard anything, yet. im waiting for pumps, bro!

Few updates... apologies for the number of photos... just so you guys have an idea...
Good day!

guys... inquire lang po... ano tawag sa reebok na sinusuot ni jamal crawford at san nakakabili...

tnx in advance

Back
Top Bottom