2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

White cement III's and IV's as well as Chicago X's and Fire Red IV's are supposedly droppin sometime this year.
no bs.

Yes!
pimp.gif

i guess i would be excited if this wasnt for shoes costing at least $150 where the midsole paint will chip off from casual wear......i will take the 10s though

III's copped x 3. IV's copped x 2. I will be amazed if these do come out. JB has a habit of smashing my dreams.

if the IVs come out im selling my soul to the devil for as many pairs as I can get my hands on...for myself of course, im not reselling them
laugh.gif

If the IIIs and IVs drop, 2010 would be the perfect year to cop two of my grails and move closer to peacefully bowing out from collecting..

^^^ why would you want to wait for another whole year for this to release... get out of here

Originally Posted by JAYS

^^^ why would you want to wait for another whole year for this to release... get out of here

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This has letdown written all over it. The white/cement IIIs and IVs were rumored to drop last year and it didn't happen. I'm not getting my hopes up,but I'll be hoping for the infrareds.

the wht/cement 4s will not release this year. any speculation over that kanye pic is bogus. Ye is wearing the 2000 retro model. Chicagos are slated for a 2010release but anything can change. cement 3 have a high probability of not dropping.

Back
Top Bottom