:2010: - Worst Year of the Retro??

How can we consider a "good year then"?Every year JB gives us few heat and alot of garbage and it's always been like that so I think every year is just the same. It's easier to a tell a good month instead of a good year in my opinion
smile.gif

This year has been pretty decent. Definitely not the best though. Personally, I've bought more kicks from Nike this year. Actually I haven't bought any Jordan Brand releases so far this year. I've bought some OGs and some retros from recent years but nothing for this year. The Flints may be my first purchase from Jordan Brand. I'm still deciding if should get the Charcoal and FTLOTG 9s. There are some JB kicks that released this year that I plan on getting eventually. But right now, I'm only checking for Nike.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

yall ninjas are never happy. this is year has been better than the last few. switch to nike retro if JB isn't meeting your standards. more for us that do want the product.

I'll be much more than glad to leave you the product. A crappy one at that. Enjoy!
smile.gif

2010 was seeing more hype then other years imo. It was proly due 2 the space jam realease at the end of last year. That caused a big stirr and got a lot of people into the jordan game.

2010 has been a decent year...im sure they are thinking long term revenue when it comes to dropping heat and thats why they tend to spread them out...with the flint xiiis, cool grey xi i dont see how those 2 dont counter balance any of the other junk they retro

I suppose you can say its been a bad year but there isnt anyone forcing you to buy anything. There's only been three pairs of shoes i bought in stores this year anyway. The black vred 6's, copper foams, & dunkman lb 7's.

Back
Top Bottom