:2010: - Worst Year of the Retro??

AJF8.jpg
I dont even think they ask for MJ approval or opinion any more they just flood the market with bs to make $$$$

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

Honestly I kinda of like it. It gives people like me that weren't around when the shoe game first started, to have a chance at copping some of the best looking shoes.

Yea I feel you but some just don't appreciate the shoe as it first was. They start making up new nick names. I got so tired of cats calling the varsity joints "Infrared". Like you effing NOOB sit down. Round here poppin like you some OG Jordan head. People going nuts over the "SpaceJams" and making them trending topics and not even knowing where they came from even though the name SPACEJAM is attached to it. They jumpin on +!! because they hear the real head speak about em. They just follow suit, jump on whatever they think is hot. Jay's dropped on Wednesdays, these Saturday cats have no idea.
laugh.gif

"Powder Blue" it was Carolina Blue back when they dropped a Tar Heels color way in each shoe 
TELL EM WHY YOU MAD !
roll.gif

MJ Phucked us over with this infared pack my dumb %#+ bought the varsity red sixes and now he wanna drop a pack when i gotta buy the Sprint Evo 4g this month not cool Jordan Not cool

VNDS aniversy 11's size 11.5 for 165 pm for pics

MJ Phucked us over with this infared pack my dumb %@+ bought the varsity red sixes and now he wanna drop a pack when i gotta buy the Sprint Evo 4g this month not cool Jordan Not cool

VNDS aniversy 11's size 11.5 for 165 pm for pics

Originally Posted by curtisboy

AJF8.jpg
I dont even think they ask for MJ approval or opinion any more they just flood the market with bs to make $$$$

smh.gif
smh.gif
Garbage. VIII's are one of my favorites and JB completely destroyed them

Cool Grey Xi's, French Blue Xiii's, Red/White/Black Xiii's, Infrared Vi's, & Citrus IX's dropping this year and you're labeling it the worst ?? AND YOU SAY WE MIGHT EVEN GET THE CONCORDS
eek.gif
????
I agree with the fact that they're releasing a lot of classics in the same year which is going to cause some people to miss out on some they really want, but this year is Farr from being the worst...2010>2002 in my opinion mann so it can't be the worst

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Cool Grey Xi's, French Blue Xiii's, Red/White/Black Xiii's, Infrared Vi's, & Citrus IX's dropping this year and you're labeling it the worst ?? AND YOU SAY WE MIGHT EVEN GET THE CONCORDS
eek.gif
????
I agree with the fact that they're releasing a lot of classics in the same year which is going to cause some people to miss out on some they really want, but this year is Farr from being the worst...2010>2002 in my opinion mann so it can't be the worst

I couldn't have said it better, I don't know how you can call it the worst year when we are getting a ton of heat this year

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

Honestly I kinda of like it. It gives people like me that weren't around when the shoe game first started, to have a chance at copping some of the best looking shoes.

yep, yep, was too young to have the type of funds to collect all of this awesomeness that's dropping this year, plus the flint 13's is back
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I wish they would just make original team jordans again and forget all the fusion/chop up stuff. It was always nice when there was people (i'm not one of those lol) could get a pair of jordans that wasn't from the signature series so to speak but wasn't looking like a damn fool with an air force one jordan (insert number here) chop up. IMO...

Retros, Current Signature Line and Team Jordans is how it should be. No more hack ups.

On a side note, I love sixes and I didn't mint buying the oreos and pistons. Many hate the pistons because of the patent but they're not that bad with a pair of jeans. Plus I got them on heavy discount... also the Oreo VIs look great with my Oreo IVs. Nice contrast. But there is definately some nice shoes dropping this year and as for the complain artists...either love em or leave em alone...

VI's, IX's, & COOL GREY XI'S how could it be the worst year

The worst year for retros will be the year no retros drop.

i don't this years bad at all for retro j's.....the 25th ann xi's came out the cool grey xi's are coming out, the flint xiii are coming out, infrared vi pack.....and sum other hot !%%#...i wouldnt even say a bad retro year even if just the CG XI's and flint XIIIs only dropped

anniversary xis, white/red/black iis, powder ixs, infrared pack, xiiis, cool greys= a pretty good damn year

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Dudes need to stop living in the past. Evolve. It will NEVER be as good as the past. Rock or leave 'em. It's easier than complaining.

Completely agree.. to each its own! Grab the kicks u like and wear em! If you dont then just save ur money!
nerd.gif

2010 has been iight...Like everyone said, with all those 6's dropping (top3 favorite j's) and the sliver anniversary's (probably wont see anymore..)...and its not even half way through the summer yet...I don't mind....COP WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE WHAT YOU DON'T. Simple as that. I know that this winter is going to be crucial...with the cool grey XI's, OG Retro Red/White XIII's, and the Flint's ( won't be copping since i have a pair from 2007 that i wore ONCE, and the 2010 quality is going to be horrible)...I think JB is planning on ending 2010 With a bang. I'm just super excited for the cool grey's. when that day comes, I can picture myself camping out for a looong time for those. Cool Grey's are by far THE HOTTEST XI colorway IMO. Especially since it's been so long since we've all seen them with a BRAND NEW icy sole. I know I'm pumped. ANd the beginning of 2011, and what's rumored to be dropping in the start of the year is going to interesting too....

Maybe JB is releasing all these kicks because they believe the world REALLY IS going to end in 2012...So they wanna give us it ALL...I don't know...maybe it's true, maybe I'm just an idiot....but what other explanation is there for all these retro's being dropped. Maybe Jordan just wants to sabotage his Brand...

AND if 2010 isn't the worse year, then which year was?

Like I said Cop What you like and leave the rest...Who is anyone to tell anyone what they should have in their collection...

I know I don't want ANYONE telling me what to put into my collection...it's MY collection...that's the neat part...it's MINE...

I can cop what I like...and not cop what I don't like. And my collection is still HOT AS ##%! because I say it is...I don't need anyone elses opinion on MY collection.

Yeah I copped all the CW's of the 6's this year and some other stuff that NT said "wasn't hot". Watch, they'll grow on you and they'll be getting bought up for 190 and up later on, and haters will be mad cuz they slept.

Personally, i have only copped two pairs from JB this year- MS 6's and VR 6's. Other than that, i have been putting my $$$ into older retros/OG's because the releases this year, to me, seem pretty stupid. Sure, they give us "retros" but they are white on white and don't even have the OG lining. IDK, but something CRAZY better happen in Fall/Winter to make this year come out decent.

i only dont like how theyre changin coorways or making real ugly colorways, but other than that, i like this year

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

2010 has been iight...Like everyone said, with all those 6's dropping (top3 favorite j's) and the sliver anniversary's (probably wont see anymore..)...and its not even half way through the summer yet...I don't mind....COP WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE WHAT YOU DON'T. Simple as that. I know that this winter is going to be crucial...with the cool grey XI's, OG Retro Red/White XIII's, and the Flint's ( won't be copping since i have a pair from 2007 that i wore ONCE, and the 2010 quality is going to be horrible)...I think JB is planning on ending 2010 With a bang. I'm just super excited for the cool grey's. when that day comes, I can picture myself camping out for a looong time for those. Cool Grey's are by far THE HOTTEST XI colorway IMO. Especially since it's been so long since we've all seen them with a BRAND NEW icy sole. I know I'm pumped. ANd the beginning of 2011, and what's rumored to be dropping in the start of the year is going to interesting too....

Maybe JB is releasing all these kicks because they believe the world REALLY IS going to end in 2012...So they wanna give us it ALL...I don't know...maybe it's true, maybe I'm just an idiot....but what other explanation is there for all these retro's being dropped. Maybe Jordan just wants to sabotage his Brand...

AND if 2010 isn't the worse year, then which year was?
Good observation with the whole 2012 thing that was dopee and i kinda agree with you
wink.gif
!!
And I believe the worst year was probably 2002 even though the had sum Heat come out that year which just goes to show that JORDAN BRAND NEVER DROPS THE BALL ON OVERALL YEARLY RELEASES LOL !

Back
Top Bottom