2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Those 3s in that video must be from air randy. Fake as HELL!!! If you bought those or the promos, sorry homie, but you got bamboozled! 100% FAKES!!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

Since when are promo's made in every size and in large quantities?

Same time you can release a two year old shoe with a flawless ice bottom
jay-50-cent.jpg

has anybody match it with the OG 3 cement jacket that came out this past jan
cuz i was thinkin bout getting one havent decide yet.

has anybody match it with the OG 3 cement jacket that came out this past jan
cuz i was thinkin bout getting one havent decide yet.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Cdp really aren't relevant to new models. The cdps were so cheap for example the 3s leather was awful, and the suede on the XXs were ashy and so cheap same with my 17s suede. The white cements from this year are way better quality then the cdps so I'm looking forward to these.

Who told you that? The leather on my CDP III's are great, the leather isn't shiny, the mid sole isn't shiny and I've worn them well over 100+ times and they are still holding up like a champ. Yeah, I've seen a few slight cracks in the inner mid-sole and that's it. No chipping or anything close to the Fire Red '06 release. Really what are you talking about? You should post your pair and I can/will post my pair. Otherwise, I need to know what you are basing this statement on? No pun intended, but the flybye remarks of quality on this or that release are getting old.

I remember feeling multiple pairs when they came out.  The Pleather used felt like plastic.  I thought it was horrible, and still cant believe people paid in excess of 300 for a pair. They didnt change that material until the 09 True Blue Release.
Pleather? Huh? Really? Man. I'm not here to bust peoples chops over a shoe (because it is just a shoe), so no need to get bent out of shape over what I'm about to ask or state. Do you have a pair of CDP's or were you just squeezing the Charmin? I have the CDP's (X2 one still DS),  the '01's (X2 one still DS as well) and will have these too (X2). I love this colorway, but really and honestly...how can you compare or present a compelling statement in a debate when you haven't bought nor worn the shoe? Your argument wouldn't stand up in any court (streets, barber shop or the judicial system). As of right now, I really can't tell you how the 2011's leather feels, because I don't have them and I don't want to talk about something that I haven't personally experienced. I will say this though, I've only had one person who has ever come forward with pictures to back their complaint about his CDP III's. His compliant did not mention one iota about the leather (since we are talking about the leather here).  All of the other complainants of any shoe/product these days seem to be following the usual trend of bashing anything/the latest shoe to release (Ex. My shoes smelled like glue when I took it out the box, hope my toes don't crease, how come they didn't make them like the 99, '00 or whatever year release and etc.). It's okay to be dissatisfied with a product that you have, bought and wore. However, if you simply squeezed the Charmin...that doesn't count. Never has and never will.

For the record...I like my CDP III's. Like I said before; I've worn them 100+ times.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Cdp really aren't relevant to new models. The cdps were so cheap for example the 3s leather was awful, and the suede on the XXs were ashy and so cheap same with my 17s suede. The white cements from this year are way better quality then the cdps so I'm looking forward to these.

Who told you that? The leather on my CDP III's are great, the leather isn't shiny, the mid sole isn't shiny and I've worn them well over 100+ times and they are still holding up like a champ. Yeah, I've seen a few slight cracks in the inner mid-sole and that's it. No chipping or anything close to the Fire Red '06 release. Really what are you talking about? You should post your pair and I can/will post my pair. Otherwise, I need to know what you are basing this statement on? No pun intended, but the flybye remarks of quality on this or that release are getting old.

I remember feeling multiple pairs when they came out.  The Pleather used felt like plastic.  I thought it was horrible, and still cant believe people paid in excess of 300 for a pair. They didnt change that material until the 09 True Blue Release.
Pleather? Huh? Really? Man. I'm not here to bust peoples chops over a shoe (because it is just a shoe), so no need to get bent out of shape over what I'm about to ask or state. Do you have a pair of CDP's or were you just squeezing the Charmin? I have the CDP's (X2 one still DS),  the '01's (X2 one still DS as well) and will have these too (X2). I love this colorway, but really and honestly...how can you compare or present a compelling statement in a debate when you haven't bought nor worn the shoe? Your argument wouldn't stand up in any court (streets, barber shop or the judicial system). As of right now, I really can't tell you how the 2011's leather feels, because I don't have them and I don't want to talk about something that I haven't personally experienced. I will say this though, I've only had one person who has ever come forward with pictures to back their complaint about his CDP III's. His compliant did not mention one iota about the leather (since we are talking about the leather here).  All of the other complainants of any shoe/product these days seem to be following the usual trend of bashing anything/the latest shoe to release (Ex. My shoes smelled like glue when I took it out the box, hope my toes don't crease, how come they didn't make them like the 99, '00 or whatever year release and etc.). It's okay to be dissatisfied with a product that you have, bought and wore. However, if you simply squeezed the Charmin...that doesn't count. Never has and never will.

For the record...I like my CDP III's. Like I said before; I've worn them 100+ times.

Yea those tongues look hella messed up, every pair of 3s tongues stick upward and dont hang like that, the piece between the tongue and toebox looks all pointy like a piece of cardboard was inside the shoe. Jus straight wrong lookin compared to other 2011 black cement reviews. They either fake or got ran over. Twice

Yea those tongues look hella messed up, every pair of 3s tongues stick upward and dont hang like that, the piece between the tongue and toebox looks all pointy like a piece of cardboard was inside the shoe. Jus straight wrong lookin compared to other 2011 black cement reviews. They either fake or got ran over. Twice

I dont think these promos are fake. I think theyre those grey shoes or "legit materials from nike factories but not authorized" shoes. But like what has been said about jay and his space jams, the promos arent actually from 08. They were reproduced this year and tagged with the promo. So to me, the shoe is real but not "authentic" (or authorized).

I dont think these promos are fake. I think theyre those grey shoes or "legit materials from nike factories but not authorized" shoes. But like what has been said about jay and his space jams, the promos arent actually from 08. They were reproduced this year and tagged with the promo. So to me, the shoe is real but not "authentic" (or authorized).

I owned my 01's for many years and countless other shoes with leather.  What I felt on the CDP's was either Pleather, or a very low grade leather.  What im trying to say is that is sucked and I didnt need to wear them 100 times to know that.   Now if you love wearing them, thats fine, Im not hating you because you enjoy them.  Im just giving my opinion on what I felt on the shoes multiple times at the stores when they sat around my area and didnt sell out fast at all.   I dont just buy my shoes, I hold them in my hands and make sure I like what Im buying.  JB mass produced all 23 models of their shoes in one year, it only made sense to them to cut corners and most of all cheapen the type of leather used.  

In retrospect though, the CDP Still had the good padding around the ankles, and shape still looked the same as the previous III's.  I was just very dissappointed in the leather and no Nike Air. 

I owned my 01's for many years and countless other shoes with leather.  What I felt on the CDP's was either Pleather, or a very low grade leather.  What im trying to say is that is sucked and I didnt need to wear them 100 times to know that.   Now if you love wearing them, thats fine, Im not hating you because you enjoy them.  Im just giving my opinion on what I felt on the shoes multiple times at the stores when they sat around my area and didnt sell out fast at all.   I dont just buy my shoes, I hold them in my hands and make sure I like what Im buying.  JB mass produced all 23 models of their shoes in one year, it only made sense to them to cut corners and most of all cheapen the type of leather used.  

In retrospect though, the CDP Still had the good padding around the ankles, and shape still looked the same as the previous III's.  I was just very dissappointed in the leather and no Nike Air. 

Back
Top Bottom