2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

What part of making a tag that says 2008, in 2011 don't yall get? Jay ADMITTED his space jams were remakes, but they still had a 2009 tag inside. Why would they suddenly have hundreds, or maybe even thousands of pairs of cdp 3s and 4s in 2011? They throw promo on there to justify that very question.

What part of making a tag that says 2008, in 2011 don't yall get? Jay ADMITTED his space jams were remakes, but they still had a 2009 tag inside. Why would they suddenly have hundreds, or maybe even thousands of pairs of cdp 3s and 4s in 2011? They throw promo on there to justify that very question.

Jays spacejams had 2010 or 2011 production tags , NOT the correct 2009 tags, which turned out to be the red flag....

Jays spacejams had 2010 or 2011 production tags , NOT the correct 2009 tags, which turned out to be the red flag....

His tags were wrong, but only by a few months. They were 09 - 10 tags. Those shoes were still not made on the dates the tag said. My point is that they can type whatever they want on these tags.

His tags were wrong, but only by a few months. They were 09 - 10 tags. Those shoes were still not made on the dates the tag said. My point is that they can type whatever they want on these tags.

laugh.gif

Since when are promo's made in every size and in large quantities?

production tag put aside...what are fake about the Promos?...just curious since the seller (here on nt) swore they were legit/real/authentic whatever word you wanna use

production tag put aside...what are fake about the Promos?...just curious since the seller (here on nt) swore they were legit/real/authentic whatever word you wanna use

Also what else is weird about the tags on these III and IV promos is the style of tags they are using havent even been used in so many years and were not used on CDPs either...

Also what else is weird about the tags on these III and IV promos is the style of tags they are using havent even been used in so many years and were not used on CDPs either...

Promos look legit to me. Feel legit to me. Even when taking the damn shoe apart all the markings, accessories, in soles etc. Match up. The inside tags match up with/near real production dates. I've owned many samples and promos and the dates will never actually match up to the exact production dates from the actual pairs that are released. And the dude that said since when did they start making promos in almost every size? Well don't get it twisted, promos aren't the same as samples... Promos are exactly what they are, "PROMOS" meaning they do make them in a lot of sizes to distribute out to people... Even celebs. And to those stating they are fakes where is your "PROOF"? State facts not what "YOU THINK"!

Promos look legit to me. Feel legit to me. Even when taking the damn shoe apart all the markings, accessories, in soles etc. Match up. The inside tags match up with/near real production dates. I've owned many samples and promos and the dates will never actually match up to the exact production dates from the actual pairs that are released. And the dude that said since when did they start making promos in almost every size? Well don't get it twisted, promos aren't the same as samples... Promos are exactly what they are, "PROMOS" meaning they do make them in a lot of sizes to distribute out to people... Even celebs. And to those stating they are fakes where is your "PROOF"? State facts not what "YOU THINK"!

Those 3s in that video must be from air randy. Fake as HELL!!! If you bought those or the promos, sorry homie, but you got bamboozled! 100% FAKES!!

Back
Top Bottom