2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Does anyone think these will be difficult to get from NDC at midnight on release day? I'm really not trying to go on a wild goose chase on the morning of black Friday..

i was thinking the same but i doubt it will be hard in my opinion.  Yea it is a sought after shoe, but this is a general release. Finishline, foot actin, east bay everyone will have these.  

I hope youre right..the white cements weren't difficult to get online at all. Hopefully its the same situation with these..

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Does anyone think these will be difficult to get from NDC at midnight on release day? I'm really not trying to go on a wild goose chase on the morning of black Friday..

i was thinking the same but i doubt it will be hard in my opinion.  Yea it is a sought after shoe, but this is a general release. Finishline, foot actin, east bay everyone will have these.  

I hope youre right..the white cements weren't difficult to get online at all. Hopefully its the same situation with these..

I'm so damn ready for these!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

now i don't collect or even wear much AJs anymore, but ran across these at my local shop yesterday and was like
eek.gif

made sure i got a pair. my first AJs since 08
pimp.gif

btw, got my pair TTS and they are spot on.

now i don't collect or even wear much AJs anymore, but ran across these at my local shop yesterday and was like
eek.gif

made sure i got a pair. my first AJs since 08
pimp.gif

btw, got my pair TTS and they are spot on.

Back
Top Bottom