2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Boodega-thanks again bro-seph. Even if the transaction gets cancelled-you definitely get karma/style points. SNS owes you some commission:smile:

A bunch of grateful/classy folks in this thread. Seems like the Jordan 3 heads are the older or more mature heads in the "community". (i also got tb 3s due to info on that NT thread) Boodega lmk if there's ever a semi limited or limited Kobe shoe you want-L.A seems to get a lot more than other cities and i'd definitely help u out if I can.

You stay classy, San Diego.

Boodega-thanks again bro-seph. Even if the transaction gets cancelled-you definitely get karma/style points. SNS owes you some commission:smile:

A bunch of grateful/classy folks in this thread. Seems like the Jordan 3 heads are the older or more mature heads in the "community". (i also got tb 3s due to info on that NT thread) Boodega lmk if there's ever a semi limited or limited Kobe shoe you want-L.A seems to get a lot more than other cities and i'd definitely help u out if I can.

You stay classy, San Diego.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Good to hear about SNS being legit and all.
Since we pre-ordered from them, does that mean we're guaranteed a pair? 
nerd.gif

I saw all the size 12s fly once I made my order for a pair. 
laugh.gif

-Drew
Hopefully there orders are guarenteed. Ordered 2 pairs @ 166 each. Is cheaper then 160 plus tax, which for me is 174

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Good to hear about SNS being legit and all.
Since we pre-ordered from them, does that mean we're guaranteed a pair? 
nerd.gif

I saw all the size 12s fly once I made my order for a pair. 
laugh.gif

-Drew
Hopefully there orders are guarenteed. Ordered 2 pairs @ 166 each. Is cheaper then 160 plus tax, which for me is 174

UNDS mine today. I felt like a kid on Christmas who just had some sex with a thick booty girl and my job just gave me a raise.

I feel these ran a little large, but i've been wearing LBJ 9's a lot lately, so everything runs large when compared to those.

I'm going to beat these to death and then move on to the 2nd pair i have. Going to quadruple up if I can.

UNDS mine today. I felt like a kid on Christmas who just had some sex with a thick booty girl and my job just gave me a raise.

I feel these ran a little large, but i've been wearing LBJ 9's a lot lately, so everything runs large when compared to those.

I'm going to beat these to death and then move on to the 2nd pair i have. Going to quadruple up if I can.

Originally Posted by casper90403

yea 4 pairs of these is great. too bad they 160 and not 100. but these are classics

yea 4 pairs of these is great. too bad they 160 and not 100. but these are classics

boys and girls, these are a very well done release from Jordan (been a while since ive said that). Hope everyone can get a pair

boys and girls, these are a very well done release from Jordan (been a while since ive said that). Hope everyone can get a pair

^+1

I remember everyone complaining about these being too shiny months ago, me included. That was a ridiculous complaint.

^+1

I remember everyone complaining about these being too shiny months ago, me included. That was a ridiculous complaint.

Got the heads up from my buddy who gave me a swoosh, shouldn't be a problem coppin on there next Friday. I did order a pair lastnight on sneaker stuff for $166 shipped. Another pair never hurts.

Got the heads up from my buddy who gave me a swoosh, shouldn't be a problem coppin on there next Friday. I did order a pair lastnight on sneaker stuff for $166 shipped. Another pair never hurts.

i usually wear wearable shoe trees from sneaker shield with my III's but man, they are kind of rough on my feet. Cant seem to cut them to make them feel any better, but they sure do help with creasing issues.

Any better options, or maybe someone can point me to the correct thread for wearable shoe trees.

i usually wear wearable shoe trees from sneaker shield with my III's but man, they are kind of rough on my feet. Cant seem to cut them to make them feel any better, but they sure do help with creasing issues.

Any better options, or maybe someone can point me to the correct thread for wearable shoe trees.

Originally Posted by waverder

Wait. These are going up on Swoosh on Friday? Or do you mean it'll be easy copping on NDC? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

i am with you on that one. no creases with the sneakershields, but they do hurt after awhile no matter how much you alter it. Anymore cutting and there wont be any plastic left! MEMPHISFINEST once said he prefers the forcefields and work well.

i am with you on that one. no creases with the sneakershields, but they do hurt after awhile no matter how much you alter it. Anymore cutting and there wont be any plastic left! MEMPHISFINEST once said he prefers the forcefields and work well.

Originally Posted by waverder

Wait. These are going up on Swoosh on Friday? Or do you mean it'll be easy copping on NDC? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Just put my pair on lock. Not gonna double up cause I want those black flip 3s,

and I got a feeling there will be plenty of these BC3s to go around.

Just put my pair on lock. Not gonna double up cause I want those black flip 3s,

and I got a feeling there will be plenty of these BC3s to go around.

Back
Top Bottom