2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Anyone know a safe and easy way to remove some grey paint remains on the black leather?
indifferent.gif

Just got mine in:
photozlml.jpg

photocopyk.jpg

photocopy2.jpg

Needless to say im a little upset. This is the first time that ive bought Jordans and the quality was this bad (last pair I got were the fire red Vs back in 07 I think). Is there anything I can do? I bought them on NDC, would they send me out another pair?

Just got mine in:
photozlml.jpg

photocopyk.jpg

photocopy2.jpg

Needless to say im a little upset. This is the first time that ive bought Jordans and the quality was this bad (last pair I got were the fire red Vs back in 07 I think). Is there anything I can do? I bought them on NDC, would they send me out another pair?

Eastbay should take tips from SNS on how to ship sneakers.  
First layer

Second layer plus the bag

My pair had a not-so-visible paint stroke on the shiny part of the heel, but it's cool because I'll just rock this pair to death.

Eastbay should take tips from SNS on how to ship sneakers.  
First layer

Second layer plus the bag

My pair had a not-so-visible paint stroke on the shiny part of the heel, but it's cool because I'll just rock this pair to death.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

^ I'm pretty sure this happens ALOT, did anyone do a comparison with a AR pre release and a RD pair?
just got my pair from ndc and saw some differences. the cement on the AR pair is darker, the box is bigger and the size of the shoe is bigger (both 9.5). my pair from ndc has a small line of what looks like ink on the midsole too
30t6p3b.gif

^ I'm pretty sure this happens ALOT, did anyone do a comparison with a AR pre release and a RD pair?
just got my pair from ndc and saw some differences. the cement on the AR pair is darker, the box is bigger and the size of the shoe is bigger (both 9.5). my pair from ndc has a small line of what looks like ink on the midsole too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??
Our Warehouse would normally put them into a bigger box that both shoes, with the box they are already in, will fit in.  Some customers do receive an invoice, but the majority of new release shoes are shipped out without one.

EastbayRep - Ray

My pairs never came with that "bigger box". I received two seperate boxes tied together with those annoying warehouse zip-tie thingys. Would take pics, but i threw it away & im still at work.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??
Our Warehouse would normally put them into a bigger box that both shoes, with the box they are already in, will fit in.  Some customers do receive an invoice, but the majority of new release shoes are shipped out without one.

EastbayRep - Ray

My pairs never came with that "bigger box". I received two seperate boxes tied together with those annoying warehouse zip-tie thingys. Would take pics, but i threw it away & im still at work.

My pair is a thing of beauty although the right shoes insole is not fully glued in .

Need a pair of the Concord XI and Playoff XII and im done with the JB for good

My pair is a thing of beauty although the right shoes insole is not fully glued in .

Need a pair of the Concord XI and Playoff XII and im done with the JB for good

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I think eastbay had B grades, someone recived a pair with no upper lace holes.
even AIR RANDY got upper lace holes! cmon son
laugh.gif
this happens more often than you think with Nike.
Unacceptable. Youre better off buying an unauthorized pair from slamdunkspace. Those were better quality then these. smh as this Ridiculousness

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I think eastbay had B grades, someone recived a pair with no upper lace holes.
laugh.gif
Unacceptable. Youre better off buying an unauthorized pair from slamdunkspace. Those were better quality then these. smh as this Ridiculousness

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
jordan brand has jumped the shark.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
jordan brand has jumped the shark.

2nd day of of full 10 hour wear and no sign of cracking or chipping at all. i am really lovin the 2011 bc 3's, im wondering if 3 pairs is going to be enough.

2nd day of of full 10 hour wear and no sign of cracking or chipping at all. i am really lovin the 2011 bc 3's, im wondering if 3 pairs is going to be enough.

Back
Top Bottom