2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by wohcttank

the d.icks i work at got a shipment of at least 2 pairs in every size and i think we sold maybe 5 pairs total, 2 of them to employees. And we have em for $149

fam I'm in the 216 what Richards do u work at. I may scoop up another pair
pimp.gif

the d.icks i work at got a shipment of at least 2 pairs in every size and i think we sold maybe 5 pairs total, 2 of them to employees. And we have em for $149

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

pimp.gif

Right now im at a store in toledo. Call the strongsville store tho, they usually have leftovers

pimp.gif

Right now im at a store in toledo. Call the strongsville store tho, they usually have leftovers

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??

I ordered 2 from eastbay and I thikn the agent is right, because they just put 2 boxed up items into a really big box.    

Yeah, this is true.  When I ordered 2 pairs of TB 3s from Eastbay, each pair was individually packaged and both were placed in a bigger box when I received them.  I was wondering why they did that.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??

I ordered 2 from eastbay and I thikn the agent is right, because they just put 2 boxed up items into a really big box.    

Yeah, this is true.  When I ordered 2 pairs of TB 3s from Eastbay, each pair was individually packaged and both were placed in a bigger box when I received them.  I was wondering why they did that.

pimp.gif

Called strongsville and they don't have any.

pimp.gif

Called strongsville and they don't have any.

I'm feelin' for family that got bum pairs...dang...if all my pairs weren't spoken for I'd toss 'em at you...upsets me....
30t6p3b.gif

My NDC pair (that I'm actually trading to NT fam) is absolutely flawless though...I looked them over and found nothing...
nerd.gif

I'm feelin' for family that got bum pairs...dang...if all my pairs weren't spoken for I'd toss 'em at you...upsets me....
30t6p3b.gif

My NDC pair (that I'm actually trading to NT fam) is absolutely flawless though...I looked them over and found nothing...
nerd.gif

very happy with my pair.. I know the paint will chipp sooner or later..but I would say the paint quality is better than the CDPS

very happy with my pair.. I know the paint will chipp sooner or later..but I would say the paint quality is better than the CDPS

Got 2 pairs from NDC and one is definitely like that pair above, with the smooth toe and then the super-tumbled toe. This is hardly a new problem though. My Flint 13's from last year were just like this, same with my CDP Taxi 12's... hardly the first time I have run into one shoe being tumbled and the other not.. In fact, I was looking at a pair of my boy's black/pink Yeezy's the other night and one of the Swooshes was HEAVILY tumbled, while the other was smooth. So, this is nothing new, at any level..

Got 2 pairs from NDC and one is definitely like that pair above, with the smooth toe and then the super-tumbled toe. This is hardly a new problem though. My Flint 13's from last year were just like this, same with my CDP Taxi 12's... hardly the first time I have run into one shoe being tumbled and the other not.. In fact, I was looking at a pair of my boy's black/pink Yeezy's the other night and one of the Swooshes was HEAVILY tumbled, while the other was smooth. So, this is nothing new, at any level..

seems like the quaility on these are worse than the WC and TB. I wonder when the b grades will hit the outlets?

seems like the quaility on these are worse than the WC and TB. I wonder when the b grades will hit the outlets?

ok so i spent about 3 to 4 hours at work today getting rid of the "ghetto high school kid gloss" on the midsoles of both my pairs. i think it took long because i used regular
magic eraser instead of extra strenght ones like OPTIMUS had .

ghetto high school kid gloss on top
magic eraser on the bottom

left pair ghetto glose
right pair magic eraser

Gucci man im icey pair on left
magic eraser pair on right

my first pair on left with magic eraser all done
ghetto bling bling pair on right not done yet

tell me what you guys think, they look more matte in person and i love the outcome !

ok so i spent about 3 to 4 hours at work today getting rid of the "ghetto high school kid gloss" on the midsoles of both my pairs. i think it took long because i used regular
magic eraser instead of extra strenght ones like OPTIMUS had .

ghetto high school kid gloss on top
magic eraser on the bottom

left pair ghetto glose
right pair magic eraser

Gucci man im icey pair on left
magic eraser pair on right

my first pair on left with magic eraser all done
ghetto bling bling pair on right not done yet

tell me what you guys think, they look more matte in person and i love the outcome !

Back
Top Bottom