2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Smh at the people over at Jordan brand shipping out creased sneakers and to you guys who order online only that's why its always best to actually see your shoes before buying.

Smh at the people over at Jordan brand shipping out creased sneakers and to you guys who order online only that's why its always best to actually see your shoes before buying.

2d4264662aed46caf5c86d2c936a9a34cf38fd6f_r.jpg

After looking at the pair I recieved yesterday from Foot Action, I noticed something weird. Is it me or is my Jumpman a little crooked. Even the lines on the top of the heal are from top right to bottom left. And the right "R" on air is super close to the elephant print... Am I trippin
eyes.gif

After looking at the pair I recieved yesterday from Foot Action, I noticed something weird. Is it me or is my Jumpman a little crooked. Even the lines on the top of the heal are from top right to bottom left. And the right "R" on air is super close to the elephant print... Am I trippin
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

eyes.gif

come on dude, really?

eyes.gif

come on dude, really?

Originally Posted by casper90403

eyes.gif

come on dude, really?

These dudes have a lot of time on their hands

Originally Posted by casper90403

eyes.gif

come on dude, really?

These dudes have a lot of time on their hands

sad to see other peoples pairs come out in real bad quality... my pairs have a few issues here and there but they will be worn like crazy so im not too disappointed.

sad to see other peoples pairs come out in real bad quality... my pairs have a few issues here and there but they will be worn like crazy so im not too disappointed.

After seeing all these photo's of rubbish quality and other horror stories i'm just gonna stick with my CDP 3's
I feel for people who have been screwed by the lack of QC at JB.

After seeing all these photo's of rubbish quality and other horror stories i'm just gonna stick with my CDP 3's
I feel for people who have been screwed by the lack of QC at JB.

Is there any merit to those with poor quality issues wearing their 3's for a couple of runs at the gym...let the paint chip, then send them back to Nike for a $160 voucher.  Carve into JB's profitability perhaps a smidge?

Is there any merit to those with poor quality issues wearing their 3's for a couple of runs at the gym...let the paint chip, then send them back to Nike for a $160 voucher.  Carve into JB's profitability perhaps a smidge?

Life is too short, I'm just going to rock these carefree. Although the missing lace hole, uneven leather and other major QC is inexcusable.

kFdGVl.jpg

Life is too short, I'm just going to rock these carefree. Although the missing lace hole, uneven leather and other major QC is inexcusable.

kFdGVl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom