2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Love The III's But Not Impressed With The Jumpman Logo On The Back Of The Shoes.

Nike Logo > Jumpman Logo

Love The III's But Not Impressed With The Jumpman Logo On The Back Of The Shoes.

Nike Logo > Jumpman Logo

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nike Logo > Jumpman Logo
my dude , 'Nike Air' hasnt been on the back of a Jordan for damn near 10 years ... not gonna stop me from copping em

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nike Logo > Jumpman Logo
my dude , 'Nike Air' hasnt been on the back of a Jordan for damn near 10 years ... not gonna stop me from copping em

Originally Posted by Sneak King

@FreezyFreeky....11.5 are these...I'm that or a 12. They're not DS, but look to be in pretty good shape. Seller on ebay has sold mad heat in the past 6 months and has a pair of Grapes up right now too. If that's your size, My bad!!! I lucked out like the day after I posted the original question of why I couldn't find 'em. Probably took me about 3-4 weeks of solid looking to find a pair. Getcha some!
haha, i'm actually a 9.5. even if you did get my size, congrats regardless.
my hunt continues...

Originally Posted by Sneak King

@FreezyFreeky....11.5 are these...I'm that or a 12. They're not DS, but look to be in pretty good shape. Seller on ebay has sold mad heat in the past 6 months and has a pair of Grapes up right now too. If that's your size, My bad!!! I lucked out like the day after I posted the original question of why I couldn't find 'em. Probably took me about 3-4 weeks of solid looking to find a pair. Getcha some!
haha, i'm actually a 9.5. even if you did get my size, congrats regardless.
my hunt continues...

Def cop, best 3 colorway
smile.gif

I own one ds pair of 2001's and a vnds pair of CDP's and I still fiend for more. I'm gonna add 2 more of this years bc 3's to the collection and I'm done with this colorway I think for awhile.
grin.gif

I own one ds pair of 2001's and a vnds pair of CDP's and I still fiend for more. I'm gonna add 2 more of this years bc 3's to the collection and I'm done with this colorway I think for awhile.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

CDP
wait, so in reference to the sneakernews article that references the pic posted on this very thread a few pages ago, you're saying the shoes in the pic are cdp's?

I held back on posting this image a few days ago. coincidentally that same day, I seen the final product and did not expect what I saw.

CDP
wait, so in reference to the sneakernews article that references the pic posted on this very thread a few pages ago, you're saying the shoes in the pic are cdp's?

I held back on posting this image a few days ago. coincidentally that same day, I seen the final product and did not expect what I saw.

CDP

so what was it that you saw exactly?
so you're saying the ones in the pic are cdp's? and if so, how does the final product differ from them and/or your expectations?

Back
Top Bottom