2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

CDP
wait, so in reference to the sneakernews article that references the pic posted on this very thread a few pages ago, you're saying the shoes in the pic are cdp's?

I held back on posting this image a few days ago. coincidentally that same day, I seen the final product and did not expect what I saw.

so what was it that you saw exactly?
so you're saying the ones in the pic are cdp's? and if so, how does the final product differ from them and/or your expectations?

wait, so in reference to the sneakernews article that references the pic posted on this very thread a few pages ago, you're saying the shoes in the pic are cdp's?

I held back on posting this image a few days ago. coincidentally that same day, I seen the final product and did not expect what I saw.

so you're saying the ones in the pic are cdp's? and if so, how does the final product differ from them and/or your expectations?

There was a Sample that featured NUBUCK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Unfortunately, I didn't have them in my hands to show. In one image of the final product, the 3 didn't have that annoying CURVE the CDP had. Hopefully, I can receive a FA11 soon.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Unfortunately, I didn't have them in my hands to show. In one image of the final product, the 3 didn't have that annoying CURVE the CDP had. Hopefully, I can receive a FA11 soon.

wow, nubuck would be awful.
i kind of have a feeling jb might do something to these to differentiate them from the cdp's. hopefully they don't do anything to make them worse. if they don't plan on improving them at least keep them the same just like they did w/ the unnecessary re-release of the cdp ix's.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow, nubuck would be awful.
i kind of have a feeling jb might do something to these to differentiate them from the cdp's. hopefully they don't do anything to make them worse. if they don't plan on improving them at least keep them the same just like they did w/ the unnecessary re-release of the cdp ix's.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nubuck would kill the black cement 3's
mad.gif
..... Just give us nice black leather please.
pimp.gif

Nubuck would kill the black cement 3's
mad.gif
..... Just give us nice black leather please.
pimp.gif

Uhoh....Nubuck? I'm slightly afraid now. Gettin some 01's but I'm still gonna want the 2011 Retro, provided that they're like the White/Cements and the TB's comin.

Uhoh....Nubuck? I'm slightly afraid now. Gettin some 01's but I'm still gonna want the 2011 Retro, provided that they're like the White/Cements and the TB's comin.

this would be such a major ball drop if they used nubuck, but I wouldn't put it past JB, hoping it doesn't come to light.

or maybe the nubuck one is the "rumored" next BIN shoe?

this would be such a major ball drop if they used nubuck, but I wouldn't put it past JB, hoping it doesn't come to light.

or maybe the nubuck one is the "rumored" next BIN shoe?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Brah... You Cant Call That From That Picture... We've Been Known That The SAMPLE Had Nubuck For Some Time Now... Someone Said It In Another Thread A While Back... He Also Mentioned That The Final Product WILL Be Leather... But Thats Jus What Ive Heard...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Brah... You Cant Call That From That Picture... We've Been Known That The SAMPLE Had Nubuck For Some Time Now... Someone Said It In Another Thread A While Back... He Also Mentioned That The Final Product WILL Be Leather... But Thats Jus What Ive Heard...

Back
Top Bottom