2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by prince726

why people still complaining about there being a jumpman on the back NIKE AIR is not coming back

People always find something to complain about....

Originally Posted by prince726

why people still complaining about there being a jumpman on the back NIKE AIR is not coming back

People always find something to complain about....

Originally Posted by swetooth9

any updates? I heard these might come out black friday. Is that true, or is it still october?

Since I heard these were coming out, it was said they would release on black Friday, so yea.

Originally Posted by swetooth9

any updates? I heard these might come out black friday. Is that true, or is it still october?

Since I heard these were coming out, it was said they would release on black Friday, so yea.

@swetooth9 The title states October because that's the start of the quarter in which the shoes will release in. The general consensus is a Black Friday release.

@swetooth9 The title states October because that's the start of the quarter in which the shoes will release in. The general consensus is a Black Friday release.

They used leather on all the 3's released so far, why would they change it up for this one?? Plus if the rumors are true that they are releasing during black friday why would they drastically change the shoes knowing that it would deter customers especially on one of the biggest consumer shopping day of the year. 
But seriously the person who decided to change it to nubuck is the person who tinted the metallic V's soles blue. 
laugh.gif
 Way to kill a classic. 

They used leather on all the 3's released so far, why would they change it up for this one?? Plus if the rumors are true that they are releasing during black friday why would they drastically change the shoes knowing that it would deter customers especially on one of the biggest consumer shopping day of the year. 
But seriously the person who decided to change it to nubuck is the person who tinted the metallic V's soles blue. 
laugh.gif
 Way to kill a classic. 

i just hope the found a way to stop the paint chipping... everytime i look at me CG 3s im disappointed... if so im just going to save up and search for some 01s

i just hope the found a way to stop the paint chipping... everytime i look at me CG 3s im disappointed... if so im just going to save up and search for some 01s

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Cool, thanks for the clarification! Something to camp out/line up for other than electronics this year I guess! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Cool, thanks for the clarification! Something to camp out/line up for other than electronics this year I guess! 
grin.gif

Everyone just need to calm down... my boy who is a store manager of FTL called the buyer.. The Buyer confirmed that it's Leather not nubuck. also the release is probably going to be on black friday it's going to anniversary the Flint 13s..
wink.gif

Everyone just need to calm down... my boy who is a store manager of FTL called the buyer.. The Buyer confirmed that it's Leather not nubuck. also the release is probably going to be on black friday it's going to anniversary the Flint 13s..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Glad they aren't shiny
same here. when i tried the white/cements III on i was not liking the glossy smooth leather. It just does not fit the look of the AJ III.
I still have my 01 trueblues and the leather was better, though the midsole paintjob is also below standard.

The most annoying thing on several 01 AJ III retros was that the elephant print was much stronger than the other shoe.

Hope they don't mess it up with this one.

Back
Top Bottom