2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Glad they aren't shiny
same here. when i tried the white/cements III on i was not liking the glossy smooth leather. It just does not fit the look of the AJ III.
I still have my 01 trueblues and the leather was better, though the midsole paintjob is also below standard.

The most annoying thing on several 01 AJ III retros was that the elephant print was much stronger than the other shoe.

Hope they don't mess it up with this one.

Originally Posted by civicex

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by Rod301

Deftronics Pic... These Look Good...

Shout Out To @SpaceJamXI.
are these sample pics?  that shape looks terribly off. 
sick.gif

The shape's on point.  It's obvious these are a smaller sized pair of shoes which have a totally different shape than larger sized counterparts.  Whenever me and my bro compare our kicks his ALWAYS look different (his size 8 vs. my size 11s) and his WC 3's look exactly like those in this picture.
same here. I think these might be some size US 7 and not the size US 9 which are often used for samples.
I wear mostly size 11, so if you guys are also wearing bigger sizes no wonder those look off to you.

Originally Posted by civicex

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by Rod301

Deftronics Pic... These Look Good...

Shout Out To @SpaceJamXI.
are these sample pics?  that shape looks terribly off. 
sick.gif

The shape's on point.  It's obvious these are a smaller sized pair of shoes which have a totally different shape than larger sized counterparts.  Whenever me and my bro compare our kicks his ALWAYS look different (his size 8 vs. my size 11s) and his WC 3's look exactly like those in this picture.
same here. I think these might be some size US 7 and not the size US 9 which are often used for samples.
I wear mostly size 11, so if you guys are also wearing bigger sizes no wonder those look off to you.

Originally Posted by buddyfactor

i just hope the found a way to stop the paint chipping... everytime i look at me CG 3s im disappointed... if so im just going to save up and search for some 01s
If they can make the paintjob like the AJ 9 low retros from 2002, that would be great.
While the mids were chipping, the paintjob of my AJ 9 lows in white/navy has no

cracking or chipping at all.

Originally Posted by buddyfactor

i just hope the found a way to stop the paint chipping... everytime i look at me CG 3s im disappointed... if so im just going to save up and search for some 01s
If they can make the paintjob like the AJ 9 low retros from 2002, that would be great.
While the mids were chipping, the paintjob of my AJ 9 lows in white/navy has no

cracking or chipping at all.

Another black/cement 3s releasing? Wow. These and the 9s have been way overdone. Great shoes though. (but not after '02, '03.)

Another black/cement 3s releasing? Wow. These and the 9s have been way overdone. Great shoes though. (but not after '02, '03.)

I am pretty excited about these, I would like a pair to wear until they look like the older joints. I like how they age.

I am pretty excited about these, I would like a pair to wear until they look like the older joints. I like how they age.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by prince726

why people still complaining about there being a jumpman on the back NIKE AIR is not coming back

People always find something to complain about....

banned 1s had Nike Air on the tongue....just saying. Never say never.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by prince726

why people still complaining about there being a jumpman on the back NIKE AIR is not coming back

People always find something to complain about....

banned 1s had Nike Air on the tongue....just saying. Never say never.

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

Don't get them then
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

Don't get them then
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom