2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Black friday for the black cements= dumb idea. Theres already a dumb amount of crazy people out there, then add the hypebeasts and all the people who actually want to wear these= MAYHEM.
But its Not like we dont go through it anyway

Black friday for the black cements= dumb idea. Theres already a dumb amount of crazy people out there, then add the hypebeasts and all the people who actually want to wear these= MAYHEM.
But its Not like we dont go through it anyway

They've been doing a major release on Black Friday every year for at least 3 years now. I don't see them going back now. I've slept on the past few releases due to being in a country town, but this year it's on.

They've been doing a major release on Black Friday every year for at least 3 years now. I don't see them going back now. I've slept on the past few releases due to being in a country town, but this year it's on.

Originally Posted by mints

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's true, the past 3 years I spent thanksgiving with my girlfriend's family at her grandparents, her grandfather passed away this year so now we get to start our own traditions.

It's true, the past 3 years I spent thanksgiving with my girlfriend's family at her grandparents, her grandfather passed away this year so now we get to start our own traditions.

RIP, and AMEN! to new traditions

RIP, and AMEN! to new traditions

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Cant wait for these, hope quality is good, at least better than the CDP
30t6p3b.gif
the quality is what i am afraid of.  i have a feeling they will look cheap and use that fake looking leather...if it even is leather.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Cant wait for these, hope quality is good, at least better than the CDP
30t6p3b.gif
the quality is what i am afraid of.  i have a feeling they will look cheap and use that fake looking leather...if it even is leather.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom