2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I hope it's not Black Friday...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ive Never Doubled Up On Anything But Its Only Right With These... Hopefully My 1st Pair Last A Few Years Cause I Know Ill Be Wearing Them To Death...

Ive Never Doubled Up On Anything But Its Only Right With These... Hopefully My 1st Pair Last A Few Years Cause I Know Ill Be Wearing Them To Death...

I'm sure glad I have the '01 release. I really would like another pair to beat up, but these are probably going to look cheap (let's hope not).

I'm sure glad I have the '01 release. I really would like another pair to beat up, but these are probably going to look cheap (let's hope not).

We should be getting sample/production pics next month. If they're on par with the quality of the other III releases from this year, I'll be good. Not ecstatic, but content...

We should be getting sample/production pics next month. If they're on par with the quality of the other III releases from this year, I'll be good. Not ecstatic, but content...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Wait, are these scheduled for October? And if so, what's up with all this black Friday talk?
Im pretty sure the release is just in q4 of this year so could be oct or nov.

Wait, are these scheduled for October? And if so, what's up with all this black Friday talk?

Originally Posted by J2S3

Yea, I was just asking because I figured that they'd use black Friday to launch the xiv's.

Originally Posted by J2S3

Yea, I was just asking because I figured that they'd use black Friday to launch the xiv's.

It seems that anything is possible with Jordan brand these days. They have to change something but please don't let it be the leather. Its bad enough they released these with those horrible 20s back in 2008. Now this?

It seems that anything is possible with Jordan brand these days. They have to change something but please don't let it be the leather. Its bad enough they released these with those horrible 20s back in 2008. Now this?

Easy pass for me. Black shoes don't do it for me. Sold my 01's for a lot of money to get my cements and TB's. Still have a second pair that I've worn quite a bit but not for a while. Good luck to all coppin.

Easy pass for me. Black shoes don't do it for me. Sold my 01's for a lot of money to get my cements and TB's. Still have a second pair that I've worn quite a bit but not for a while. Good luck to all coppin.

Bought the CDP pack when it dropped to $200, regret not getting another since suede seem to be it for the release

Back
Top Bottom