2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Bought the CDP pack when it dropped to $200, regret not getting another since suede seem to be it for the release

roll.gif
this is what it is?
ill be happy with my 01's and cdps thankyou

roll.gif
this is what it is?
ill be happy with my 01's and cdps thankyou

My favorite Jordan colorway of all time, and they just killed it. I mean those look terrible. I hope those are just samples and not the finished product

My favorite Jordan colorway of all time, and they just killed it. I mean those look terrible. I hope those are just samples and not the finished product

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by J2S3

Wait, are these scheduled for October? And if so, what's up with all this black Friday talk?
Im pretty sure the release is just in q4 of this year so could be oct or nov.
Yea, I was just asking because I figured that they'd use black Friday to launch the xiv's.
They moved the XIV's to December and the Black/cement 3 was moved from October to November so more than likely the release date will be on black friday 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by J2S3

Wait, are these scheduled for October? And if so, what's up with all this black Friday talk?
Im pretty sure the release is just in q4 of this year so could be oct or nov.
Yea, I was just asking because I figured that they'd use black Friday to launch the xiv's.
They moved the XIV's to December and the Black/cement 3 was moved from October to November so more than likely the release date will be on black friday 
frown.gif

Suede/Nubuck=PASS

That's straight effrontery on JB's part.  Like they think they can release any garbage on a classic OG colorway and it will sell (and it will).  But, receive my bread, they will not.

indifferent.gif

Suede/Nubuck=PASS

That's straight effrontery on JB's part.  Like they think they can release any garbage on a classic OG colorway and it will sell (and it will).  But, receive my bread, they will not.

indifferent.gif

I doubt they will release it with the sample material, they haven't on the past 2 3's this year.

I doubt they will release it with the sample material, they haven't on the past 2 3's this year.

Back
Top Bottom