2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Wow...Jordan is abusing the 3's. The WC have released 4 times now, the TB 4 times now..twice in the last 2 years, and the BC is going be 5.

This lowers the value of 3s

Wow...Jordan is abusing the 3's. The WC have released 4 times now, the TB 4 times now..twice in the last 2 years, and the BC is going be 5.

I don't mind nubuck on most shoes, even the few pairs of nikes I have with black nubuck have held up to my abuse. That being said, it'll take a lot of hand wringing on my part if these come out in nubuck.

I don't mind nubuck on most shoes, even the few pairs of nikes I have with black nubuck have held up to my abuse. That being said, it'll take a lot of hand wringing on my part if these come out in nubuck.

Originally Posted by Philly Fresh

it doesnt really lower the value of past releases so much.
 I wish it did but these newer releases lower the value on 88's 94's and 01's very little if anything at all due to the nike air

Originally Posted by Philly Fresh

it doesnt really lower the value of past releases so much.
 I wish it did but these newer releases lower the value on 88's 94's and 01's very little if anything at all due to the nike air

Exactly ^^^^ Nike air is the best the 01s will still hold there value still looking for a second pair

Exactly ^^^^ Nike air is the best the 01s will still hold there value still looking for a second pair

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

These will not be copped if that ugly nubuck is on the final release.

everyone is saying that but they are tripping...

Granted these look better with leather, if these do release w/suede everyone will be on them!

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

These will not be copped if that ugly nubuck is on the final release.

everyone is saying that but they are tripping...

Granted these look better with leather, if these do release w/suede everyone will be on them!

^^^

Word! And I love XIIs but only copped one pair of those things.

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
leather = copped x2
suede= pass

QFMFT

But I bet.... JB is gonna keep it Suede.

Back
Top Bottom