2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

sold my CDP guess I'll cherish my 01 even more. No way I robocopp if they end up being suede or whatever material it's called these days
laugh.gif

sold my CDP guess I'll cherish my 01 even more. No way I robocopp if they end up being suede or whatever material it's called these days
laugh.gif

I started to wear my cdp 3s because of this release now if the screw me over by not using leather I will be heated...... Still cop tho lol

I started to wear my cdp 3s because of this release now if the screw me over by not using leather I will be heated...... Still cop tho lol

I think they are gonna drop them with suede, just so they can release them with leather again in the near future. Just JB milking the cow

I think they are gonna drop them with suede, just so they can release them with leather again in the near future. Just JB milking the cow

Originally Posted by all19mjs

think so too. Actually with black durabuck they also look nice. 
But i prefer the way with the black tumbled leather like on the OG's or 2001 retros. 

Originally Posted by all19mjs

think so too. Actually with black durabuck they also look nice. 
But i prefer the way with the black tumbled leather like on the OG's or 2001 retros. 

Just seen the pics....smh...Hope that's not going to be the final version....if so then JB is really wanting people to buy fakes

U can't even use the "they always change something" card cuz u know that's wrong here, the leather is one of the reasons why this shoe is so special...first all black Jordan....hell, first leather black Jordan....

(if the real BC3s come out and these end up
as either scratched samples or a plus cw....then I would understand it more)

Just seen the pics....smh...Hope that's not going to be the final version....if so then JB is really wanting people to buy fakes

U can't even use the "they always change something" card cuz u know that's wrong here, the leather is one of the reasons why this shoe is so special...first all black Jordan....hell, first leather black Jordan....

(if the real BC3s come out and these end up
as either scratched samples or a plus cw....then I would understand it more)

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

i hope people dont waste thier money on these

sadly they will. The hype and it will grow on them will always be factors...I'm just glad I doubled up on another pair of 2001s....

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

i hope people dont waste thier money on these

sadly they will. The hype and it will grow on them will always be factors...I'm just glad I doubled up on another pair of 2001s....

"According to sources, The Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement will be releasing with the original leather make up and not nubuck."
do people tend just go thru picture and not read what is written below the picture or has there been someone that confirmed nubuck?

"According to sources, The Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement will be releasing with the original leather make up and not nubuck."
do people tend just go thru picture and not read what is written below the picture or has there been someone that confirmed nubuck?

Dammit JB why do you want to screw with me!!!!!!! You couldn't use some of that buttery leather that the banneds have, instead you give us nubuck!!!! No one likes nubuck!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom