2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Dammit JB why do you want to screw with me!!!!!!! You couldn't use some of that buttery leather that the banneds have, instead you give us nubuck!!!! No one likes nubuck!!!!!

As much as I cherise the blk/cements and would LOVE for them to retro with leather, i dont think they look so bad with the nubuck. People on here just gripe cuz it's not "true to OG". But if the OG was nubuck and they switched to leather then all you would hear is "Man y is JB using this cheap leather on my precious III's" or "Nubuck >>>>>>leather"

As much as I cherise the blk/cements and would LOVE for them to retro with leather, i dont think they look so bad with the nubuck. People on here just gripe cuz it's not "true to OG". But if the OG was nubuck and they switched to leather then all you would hear is "Man y is JB using this cheap leather on my precious III's" or "Nubuck >>>>>>leather"

suede/nubuck i dont care

i'll take 2 pairs come November

i am alot older then most on here

i had the OG Nike Air from 1992 or 93 or what ever year they first release and got 2 pairs of The nike air 2001 retro

look at it this way the value of the CDP black/cement will not drop and the value of the 2001's will remain high no matter the condition unless there beat to hell

this and the black/red 4's are my favorite jordan/nikes shoes of all time

As much as i would like a leather black/cement 3 i am glad they changed it up and whos knows alot could change untill the end of the year and we might get a leather pair

suede/nubuck i dont care

i had the OG Nike Air from 1992 or 93 or what ever year they first release and got 2 pairs of The nike air 2001 retro

look at it this way the value of the CDP black/cement will not drop and the value of the 2001's will remain high no matter the condition unless there beat to hell

As much as i would like a leather black/cement 3 i am glad they changed it up and whos knows alot could change untill the end of the year and we might get a leather pair

THE ACTUALS WILL BE LEATHER.....THE NUBUCK ONES ARE JUST SAMPLES....http://www.modern-notorie...ment-nubuck-2011-images/
air-jordan-3-iii-black-cement-nubuck-sample.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_02-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_08-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_11-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck_03-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-retro-3-black-nubuck-cement-grey-varsity-red-sample-06-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_09.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_07.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_13.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_06.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_02.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_05.jpgp

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-20111.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_12.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_03.jpg

MN QUOTE
The Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement Nubuck 2011 surfaced yesterday and while some opposed the thought of a ‘Nubuck’ Air Jordan 3 ‘Black/Cement’, The shoe is only a sample. According to sources, The Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement will be releasing with the original leather make up and not nubuck. Here we have a detailed look at the Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement 2011 that features nubuck on the upper, ‘Elephant’ Print has an amazing quality, Grey insole, and a few other small details you can see after the Jump.
[table][tr][td]AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO[/td][td]136064[/td][td]010[/td][td]BLACK/CEMENT GREY/VARSITY RED[/td][td]79.5[/td][td]150[/td][td]HO2011[/td][td]7[/td][td]00883418893057[/td][td]BRAND JORDAN[/td][/tr][/table]
Within the past few days, there has been a lot of news in regards to the 2011/2012 Jordan Brand line up. Yesterday, We witnessed a few images that were leaked of the Air Jordan (4) IV White/Cement and Air Jordan (10) X ‘Chicago. While most reactions were negative, we have to remember that these are only samples. Therefore, we can’t expect the samples we’ve been seeing lately, to be the same as the actual shoe that will release publicly.

]THE SHOE GAME QUOTE
As we stated yesterday, this is just a sample, and word is the 2011 final production retro will come with leather, not nubuck. via MN

TSG

THE ACTUALS WILL BE LEATHER.....THE NUBUCK ONES ARE JUST SAMPLES....http://www.modern-notorie...ment-nubuck-2011-images/
air-jordan-3-iii-black-cement-nubuck-sample.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_02-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_08-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_11-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck_03-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-retro-3-black-nubuck-cement-grey-varsity-red-sample-06-300x225.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_09.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_07.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_13.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_02.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_05.jpgp

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-20111.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_12.jpg

air-jordan-3-black-cement-nubuck-2011_03.jpg

MN QUOTE
The Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement Nubuck 2011 surfaced yesterday and while some opposed the thought of a ‘Nubuck’ Air Jordan 3 ‘Black/Cement’, The shoe is only a sample. According to sources, The Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement will be releasing with the original leather make up and not nubuck. Here we have a detailed look at the Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement 2011 that features nubuck on the upper, ‘Elephant’ Print has an amazing quality, Grey insole, and a few other small details you can see after the Jump.
[table][tr][td]AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO[/td][td]136064[/td][td]010[/td][td]BLACK/CEMENT GREY/VARSITY RED[/td][td]79.5[/td][td]150[/td][td]HO2011[/td][td]7[/td][td]00883418893057[/td][td]BRAND JORDAN[/td][/tr][/table]
Within the past few days, there has been a lot of news in regards to the 2011/2012 Jordan Brand line up. Yesterday, We witnessed a few images that were leaked of the Air Jordan (4) IV White/Cement and Air Jordan (10) X ‘Chicago. While most reactions were negative, we have to remember that these are only samples. Therefore, we can’t expect the samples we’ve been seeing lately, to be the same as the actual shoe that will release publicly.

]THE SHOE GAME QUOTE
As we stated yesterday, this is just a sample, and word is the 2011 final production retro will come with leather, not nubuck. via MN

TSG

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

THE ACTUALS WILL BE LEATHER.....THE NUBUCK ONES ARE JUST SAMPLES....

TSG
if this is true i would love to cop a nubuck sample 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

THE ACTUALS WILL BE LEATHER.....THE NUBUCK ONES ARE JUST SAMPLES....

TSG
if this is true i would love to cop a nubuck sample 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

suede/nubuck i dont care

i had the OG Nike Air from 1992 or 93 or what ever year they first release
and got 2 pairs of The nike air 2001 retro

30cwzmw.gif

ok "older" NTer...how old are u really?
laugh.gif

suede/nubuck i dont care

30cwzmw.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

suede/nubuck i dont care

30cwzmw.gif

laugh.gif

older then 11 teen younger then Michael Jordan 
roll.gif

all i am saying is if you dont want the shoe dont buy it suede is fine with me but leather is better 

either way I want two pairs 

Originally Posted by sickickz23

suede/nubuck i dont care

30cwzmw.gif

laugh.gif

older then 11 teen younger then Michael Jordan 
roll.gif

all i am saying is if you dont want the shoe dont buy it suede is fine with me but leather is better 

either way I want two pairs 

they better go leather even though the nubuck ones would be hot but nothing like the classic

they better go leather even though the nubuck ones would be hot but nothing like the classic

Once again, JB ruins a classic.
 Sample or not.

I'm not feeling the Shiny black midsole.. 
sick.gif

Stop it with that JB. 

Why does my boy MJ look like he thinned down word to Fat Joe.. 

Lets just hope these "confirmation" about it not being Suede or Nubuck.. 
( Bring Durabuck back JB.. 
nerd.gif
 ) 

Once again, JB ruins a classic.
 Sample or not.

I'm not feeling the Shiny black midsole.. 
sick.gif

Stop it with that JB. 

Why does my boy MJ look like he thinned down word to Fat Joe.. 

Lets just hope these "confirmation" about it not being Suede or Nubuck.. 
( Bring Durabuck back JB.. 
nerd.gif
 ) 

If they release with leather I'm going to pick me up a pair. Idk why JB would even make a sample with nubuck? Those are trash up there!!!

If they release with leather I'm going to pick me up a pair. Idk why JB would even make a sample with nubuck? Those are trash up there!!!

Back
Top Bottom