2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

If the Nubuck is a separate shoe, not the Black Leather Cement III dropping in October, what is everyone so upset about? It doesn't replace the classic, but I think it stands on its own as a nice shoe. If they release the Nubuck in addition to the Leather, I'll cop it. Then again, I like most IIIs, and it's not as if this colorway is ugly. It's just different and you have a lot of idiots up in arms because they think this is replacing the release they are drooling over four months from now.

It seems there are a whole lot of OG purists who want every retro release to adhere to the same exact specs of the OG or it's a failure in some way. Personally I think a good mix of retro and retro+ colorways works well, even if some of the retro+ are duds. Also, haven't many of you owned multiple pairs of the OG colorways over the years? Doesn't anyone else want to add something to their collection that's a one-off colorway you're not likely to be able to purchase again?

I guess my motives differ from many around here, but using a little logic and taking a step back I can appreciate this NUBUCK SAMPLE.

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

If the Nubuck is a separate shoe, not the Black Leather Cement III dropping in October, what is everyone so upset about? It doesn't replace the classic, but I think it stands on its own as a nice shoe. If they release the Nubuck in addition to the Leather, I'll cop it. Then again, I like most IIIs, and it's not as if this colorway is ugly. It's just different and you have a lot of idiots up in arms because they think this is replacing the release they are drooling over four months from now.

It seems there are a whole lot of OG purists who want every retro release to adhere to the same exact specs of the OG or it's a failure in some way. Personally I think a good mix of retro and retro+ colorways works well, even if some of the retro+ are duds. Also, haven't many of you owned multiple pairs of the OG colorways over the years? Doesn't anyone else want to add something to their collection that's a one-off colorway you're not likely to be able to purchase again?

I guess my motives differ from many around here, but using a little logic and taking a step back I can appreciate this NUBUCK SAMPLE.

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

If these are coming out in Nubuck instead the regulars i'm done with JB
30t6p3b.gif

Good thing I got my cdp and 01s to bust out not feelin the nubuck if they drop.like this I will pass and try to cop another 01 pair

Good thing I got my cdp and 01s to bust out not feelin the nubuck if they drop.like this I will pass and try to cop another 01 pair

Back
Top Bottom