2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dharv

what early release website did you get the 3's from 

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 
popcorn_yes.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

what early release website did you get the 3's from 

Paying attention to detail is fundamental. Look right above your response!
following the rules of niketalk is fundamental smart ##% 
eyes.gif

to pimp your/his own site is against the rules 

i rather buy from the source then a 3rd party if you know how to buy early release product

then from someone located in the states & you get a much better price buying over seas even on pair 

i know this from fact 

besides i though it was dudes site about what ever not a reseller site (not hating on 23penny just on happy pants)

i am sure this guy is not located in china all star 
popcorn_yes.gif

Thought the price increase on retro's wasn't going to happend til next year. Greedy a** jb! Might as well get ready for sticker shock on the concord xi's this December. My guess is $200.

Thought the price increase on retro's wasn't going to happend til next year. Greedy a** jb! Might as well get ready for sticker shock on the concord xi's this December. My guess is $200.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i was thinking the same thing 
now i dont fell so bad buying early for $20.00 over the box price 

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i was thinking the same thing 
now i dont fell so bad buying early for $20.00 over the box price 

if yall keep buying....this won't be the last increase

i don't think $160+tax+gas is worth this product...it may be for some...if these went for $135, i probably would

it's a damn shame that have to pass on my favorite shoe of all time due to these cheap tactics

i don't think $160+tax+gas is worth this product...it may be for some...if these went for $135, i probably would

it's a damn shame that have to pass on my favorite shoe of all time due to these cheap tactics

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

$25 is gonna make your break your "favorite shoe of all time" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

$25 is gonna make your break your "favorite shoe of all time" 
grin.gif

23Penny.com is my own site, I'm just throwing some pics out.... If you go to the site they are already "SOLD OUT" because they are just up there for shows. 
Is that still against the rules?

There's a lot of fakes made in China as my dude who hooked these up told me.... Like out of every 100 pairs there's 10 real ones..

Super fakes, same materials and everything...

Be careful.

23Penny.com is my own site, I'm just throwing some pics out.... If you go to the site they are already "SOLD OUT" because they are just up there for shows. 
Is that still against the rules?

There's a lot of fakes made in China as my dude who hooked these up told me.... Like out of every 100 pairs there's 10 real ones..

Super fakes, same materials and everything...

Be careful.

Originally Posted by doak

3 PAIRS FOR SURE
a week after release date, i'm gonna pm you for pics. Just for confirmation, since you announced how many pairs you're gonna cop.

Back
Top Bottom