2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^^nice job,
pimp.gif

Why do people hate the glossy look on these?

I think the reason they have the black glossy midsole is due to how shiny the black leather is. How are you gonna have a shoe where the leather (with the exception of patent leather) is shinier than the midsole? You get what I'm saying?

I think the reason they have the black glossy midsole is due to how shiny the black leather is. How are you gonna have a shoe where the leather (with the exception of patent leather) is shinier than the midsole? You get what I'm saying?

I like the glossy look. Need to cop and keep DS because I wear my CDP's. My CDP are pealing by the heal same place as everyone elses that are pealing. My true blues from the latest release are also pealing in the same place too.

I like the glossy look. Need to cop and keep DS because I wear my CDP's. My CDP are pealing by the heal same place as everyone elses that are pealing. My true blues from the latest release are also pealing in the same place too.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Got mine from slamdunkspace. Looks decent. No major complaints. No hang tag

How legit is slamdunkspace.com I was considering ordering from them because there prices are pretty low???
First time buying from slamdunk. Honestly, shoes are legit. No major complaints that havent been said already. The glossy leather, which doesnt bother me. a minor glue stain, which you'll find on most RD pairs too. Midsole on mine look good (not shiny). These did not come hang tag. From reading the post on this thread, RMKSTORE.com has them with the hang tag. Comes with a card? Mind only came with the cement tissue paper and the kicks.

My complaints - Shoes were not double boxed, I ordered 2 shoes - 50 dollars shipping. So boxes came with some damage. Just to let you know to make an informed decision on buyer.

Does your pair have that banana shape?

Got mine from slamdunkspace. Looks decent. No major complaints. No hang tag

How legit is slamdunkspace.com I was considering ordering from them because there prices are pretty low???
First time buying from slamdunk. Honestly, shoes are legit. No major complaints that havent been said already. The glossy leather, which doesnt bother me. a minor glue stain, which you'll find on most RD pairs too. Midsole on mine look good (not shiny). These did not come hang tag. From reading the post on this thread, RMKSTORE.com has them with the hang tag. Comes with a card? Mind only came with the cement tissue paper and the kicks.

My complaints - Shoes were not double boxed, I ordered 2 shoes - 50 dollars shipping. So boxes came with some damage. Just to let you know to make an informed decision on buyer.

Finally got around to taking some pictures. More detailed ones are in the blog. IMO not as nice as the CDP version.

Finally got around to taking some pictures. More detailed ones are in the blog. IMO not as nice as the CDP version.

Originally Posted by gentry187

QFT

Originally Posted by gentry187

QFT

three2three wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

three2three wrote:
............ I dont judge people who have a lot, in reality, I just wanted to call out memphis cause I don't believe him.
laugh.gif

FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.

So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.

I swear MEMPHISSFINEST is the coolest NTer EVER!!!

indifferent.gif

Im sure most of us have 150-300 unworn shoes.

three2three wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

three2three wrote:
............ I dont judge people who have a lot, in reality, I just wanted to call out memphis cause I don't believe him.
laugh.gif

FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.

So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.

I swear MEMPHISSFINEST is the coolest NTer EVER!!!

indifferent.gif

Im sure most of us have 150-300 unworn shoes.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

No they pretty good. looks like the ones in the last page. The CDPs are better.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

No they pretty good. looks like the ones in the last page. The CDPs are better.

another clear look on feet.. wearin mines today.. im super glad to finally have these shoes.. best aj3 of all time period..
pimp.gif

1qqttc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom