2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Got them for $134, she is doing a charge back to my card and said they should be at my house from the 18th to the 23rd.
pimp.gif

The rep was real cool and had no idea what the shoe was so haha.
sounds like i talked to the same lady. I think she was Asian. Extremely helpful. 

Originally Posted by casper90403

Got them for $134, she is doing a charge back to my card and said they should be at my house from the 18th to the 23rd.
pimp.gif

sounds like i talked to the same lady. I think she was Asian. Extremely helpful. 

Yup could have been her, the first person I talked to my Iphone dropped the call as she was going to do it haha

pimp.gif

Yup could have been her, the first person I talked to my Iphone dropped the call as she was going to do it haha

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I called and they wouldn't give me the 15% off....pulled the trigger anyway. I won't have to worry about buying them on BF
You could complain about it, they should honor it. Or maybe everyone is bombarding them with this request and they dont want to process.

Lady said they sold 75 pairs in less than 45 minutes. She asked why everyone wanted these.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn I'm thinking about calling now for that discount but 157 is perfectly fine with me though. hmmm

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I called and they wouldn't give me the 15% off....pulled the trigger anyway. I won't have to worry about buying them on BF
You could complain about it, they should honor it. Or maybe everyone is bombarding them with this request and they dont want to process.

Lady said they sold 75 pairs in less than 45 minutes. She asked why everyone wanted these.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn I'm thinking about calling now for that discount but 157 is perfectly fine with me though. hmmm

seriously, nothing wrong with $157!!! i wasnt expecting the discount at all!! are these dropping for $170 on release day?

seriously, nothing wrong with $157!!! i wasnt expecting the discount at all!! are these dropping for $170 on release day?

damb I was at work and missed out :/ I could cop a 13 but these run big and I like a 12 or 12.5 for a snug fit. Oh well I'll wait for RD 

damb I was at work and missed out :/ I could cop a 13 but these run big and I like a 12 or 12.5 for a snug fit. Oh well I'll wait for RD 

Originally Posted by CJ863

im in the same boat... they run big so i got the white/grey/red & white/bluye/red ones in a size 12

Originally Posted by CJ863

im in the same boat... they run big so i got the white/grey/red & white/bluye/red ones in a size 12

thats what this site is for! paying it forward. Witness24 metioned Jimmy Jazz having the cannons the other day, and i was able to cop with ease. I just wish they had more pairs for everyone to cop.

thats what this site is for! paying it forward. Witness24 metioned Jimmy Jazz having the cannons the other day, and i was able to cop with ease. I just wish they had more pairs for everyone to cop.

Back
Top Bottom