2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

132.50 shipped. im happy. first purchase since cgxi's.

nerd.gif
 damn son info? 

^its not confusion
My WC 3s I bought true 2 size @ 9.5 were bigger than my true blues which I copped a 9 and fit better. Most retros this year have been a lil bit bigger.

Meant to share this on Friday, but a local shoe store (with hundreds of chains across the U.S.) had them for sale on Friday. My guy picked me up a pair and the guy working in footwear didn't recognize that the shoe had a release date. So pretty big mess up by the employees, but no complaints here. Retail + a week early =
happy.gif

Meant to share this on Friday, but a local shoe store (with hundreds of chains across the U.S.) had them for sale on Friday. My guy picked me up a pair and the guy working in footwear didn't recognize that the shoe had a release date. So pretty big mess up by the employees, but no complaints here. Retail + a week early =
happy.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by KingJay718

III's run big. Size down.

yea..some one had trhe white/grey/red oens before they came out and i asked abotu the sizing and he said true to size..aftrer seeign more pics of the shoe they looked like they ran big to me so i went a size down and it was a good decision

You could tell they ran big from pictures?  sooooooo, what are the winning powerball numbers tonight?
thats what im saying lol

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by KingJay718

III's run big. Size down.

yea..some one had trhe white/grey/red oens before they came out and i asked abotu the sizing and he said true to size..aftrer seeign more pics of the shoe they looked like they ran big to me so i went a size down and it was a good decision

You could tell they ran big from pictures?  sooooooo, what are the winning powerball numbers tonight?
thats what im saying lol

Anyone got the style code lookup fpr these? Trying to COP of FTL mobile and would prefer to search via code. Thanks Fam

Anyone got the style code lookup fpr these? Trying to COP of FTL mobile and would prefer to search via code. Thanks Fam

Back
Top Bottom