2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

We have plenty left in houston,check the north side malls. i.e deerbrook,willowbrook

Yet I was getting flamed when I said these will sit in houston. 

GOOD LOOKS!! Just called and ordered a size 11. I even asked the employee to check the shoes to make sure I didn't get some bunk %%! leather, all good. On to the Concords. again much appreciated. And one more shout out to Google.

GOOD LOOKS!! Just called and ordered a size 11. I even asked the employee to check the shoes to make sure I didn't get some bunk %%! leather, all good. On to the Concords. again much appreciated. And one more shout out to Google.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

We have plenty left in houston,check the north side malls. i.e deerbrook,willowbrook

C'MON. YA'LL KNOW 11'S AND 13'S REIGN SUPREME IN H-TOWN.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

C'MON. YA'LL KNOW 11'S AND 13'S REIGN SUPREME IN H-TOWN.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by KG21

Wow, how did JB know I like my shoes pre-creased? What will they think of next? Pre-stained? BRILLIANT!

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats a damb shame
Pre-stained? They are WAY ahead of you bro 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

air-jordan-ajko-white-varsity-red-black-closer-look-05.jpg

(pre-yellowed and everything)

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by KG21

Wow, how did JB know I like my shoes pre-creased? What will they think of next? Pre-stained? BRILLIANT!

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats a damb shame
Pre-stained? They are WAY ahead of you bro 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

air-jordan-ajko-white-varsity-red-black-closer-look-05.jpg

(pre-yellowed and everything)

Had to hold down the family on this one...I will say that my pair from NDC is immaculate...but away they go to another happy home as the Bordeauxs take their place...

7a9368255772c4038cdf6928a18d27ab754e811d_r.jpg

42916758c4836ba825a19466efa1fb35a1a73517_r.jpg

NDC Pair...
pimp.gif

4f5263952fcc88736b4acf28924ed2da8dbc5584_r.jpg
85e3696e547bc30b88a5617fa2222c1ed220de24_r.jpg
5362643595c4d812690a672fcdfcf8403dc87d87_r.jpg

Had to hold down the family on this one...I will say that my pair from NDC is immaculate...but away they go to another happy home as the Bordeauxs take their place...

7a9368255772c4038cdf6928a18d27ab754e811d_r.jpg

42916758c4836ba825a19466efa1fb35a1a73517_r.jpg

NDC Pair...
pimp.gif

4f5263952fcc88736b4acf28924ed2da8dbc5584_r.jpg
85e3696e547bc30b88a5617fa2222c1ed220de24_r.jpg
5362643595c4d812690a672fcdfcf8403dc87d87_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Control Are

Sorry to see that !@#$'ed pair from *Richards*. Hopefully they can correct the problem QUICKLY

I don't stress over a little pre-creasing or glue stains but the fugazi lookin leather is not something that I could overlook. The pair I picked up from them was out for delivery this morning and I'm hoping I don't end up with the same kind of problem.

shoes finally came in. there a little creasing on the toebox but these are getting worn anyway so it doesn't matter.otherwise, a clean pair so i'm happy

Originally Posted by Control Are

Sorry to see that !@#$'ed pair from *Richards*. Hopefully they can correct the problem QUICKLY

I don't stress over a little pre-creasing or glue stains but the fugazi lookin leather is not something that I could overlook. The pair I picked up from them was out for delivery this morning and I'm hoping I don't end up with the same kind of problem.

shoes finally came in. there a little creasing on the toebox but these are getting worn anyway so it doesn't matter.otherwise, a clean pair so i'm happy

my pair came from NDC today
this is my absoulte favorite jordan, and im pleased, although i cant say ive had the ogs
they did come pre-creased, but lets be honest. wear these 5 times and itll b creased. these look better broken in
just keep em clean. i will be giving these ALOT of use. and i got my 2nd pair to whip out in 5years when these are through
o on another note the factory smell is really heavy on these

my pair came from NDC today
this is my absoulte favorite jordan, and im pleased, although i cant say ive had the ogs
they did come pre-creased, but lets be honest. wear these 5 times and itll b creased. these look better broken in
just keep em clean. i will be giving these ALOT of use. and i got my 2nd pair to whip out in 5years when these are through
o on another note the factory smell is really heavy on these

Nike Portland
This Saturday(12/3), we will have some more sizes available in the Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black/Varsity Red-Cement." We will be giving wristbands out on Friday(12/2) at 4PM. *Note: wristbanding for the Air Jordan 3 Retro Flip will be at the same time.

for all u NTers in Portland Oregon area, got this from there FB page

Nike Portland
This Saturday(12/3), we will have some more sizes available in the Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black/Varsity Red-Cement." We will be giving wristbands out on Friday(12/2) at 4PM. *Note: wristbanding for the Air Jordan 3 Retro Flip will be at the same time.

for all u NTers in Portland Oregon area, got this from there FB page

Still trying to figure out how I already got both my pairs from SNS (overseas) but my pair from Richard's Sporting Goods hasn't got here yet, and I ordered them the same day.

Still trying to figure out how I already got both my pairs from SNS (overseas) but my pair from Richard's Sporting Goods hasn't got here yet, and I ordered them the same day.

Back
Top Bottom