2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by DayDay56

i know it's asking a lot, but can we get the nike swoosh on the heel tab again. c'mon now!!!

You are asking for too much.  
laugh.gif

If JB went all out with the White/Cements, without putting the Nike Air in the back, it's never gonna happen. 

Originally Posted by DayDay56

i know it's asking a lot, but can we get the nike swoosh on the heel tab again. c'mon now!!!

You are asking for too much.  
laugh.gif

If JB went all out with the White/Cements, without putting the Nike Air in the back, it's never gonna happen. 

my CDP's are still in great shape too....but once this is confirmed I'll wear them a whole lot more....gonna cop twice if they come out...3's are one of my favorite Jordan's.

my CDP's are still in great shape too....but once this is confirmed I'll wear them a whole lot more....gonna cop twice if they come out...3's are one of my favorite Jordan's.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Naw, the CDP was going for around $200. I got two pair for around that price $190-$210.

Did you forget the horrible XX that came with it?

Because of the CDP I hope these don't sell out. That way I won't have to worry about getting multiple pair.
Do you mean the 3/20 pack or just the 3s by themselves?  I bought the 3/20 pack for $200 and sold the 20s for $80

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Still dunno why these are a big deal.....didn't ya pick em up in da CDP?

Ya could've had these separated from those XX's a while ago on ebay for about retail.

Naw, the CDP was going for around $200. I got two pair for around that price $190-$210.

Did you forget the horrible XX that came with it?

Because of the CDP I hope these don't sell out. That way I won't have to worry about getting multiple pair.
Do you mean the 3/20 pack or just the 3s by themselves?  I bought the 3/20 pack for $200 and sold the 20s for $80

as i said earlier jb is releasing most of the shoes that was in the CDP as single releases.. dont be suprised when you see the bred XI release again!!!

as i said earlier jb is releasing most of the shoes that was in the CDP as single releases.. dont be suprised when you see the bred XI release again!!!

passed on the Wht/Cem. Too plain for me, also got TB's and this beauty on the way. Cop x1. Only thing worth doubling up on this year (IMO): XIII's, XI's.

Back
Top Bottom