2011 another great year for college football

If you can't win your conference I don't think you should be in the national championship.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

If you can't win your conference I don't think you should be in the national championship.

pimp.gif

LOL.  A little weird coming from a fan of a Pac-12 team.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Oregon can still win their conference, so yeah lol.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by soychulo

How is that weird?

Enlighten us all, please.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The psu stuff is completely disgusting. The ineptitude and incompetence throughout the whole administration is a joke. They let this stuff go on covered this up for YEARS.

Originally Posted by IYE2

The psu stuff is completely disgusting. The ineptitude and incompetence throughout the whole administration is a joke. They let this stuff go on covered this up for YEARS.
QFT

Molesting little boys?  Mess makes me so angry.

Well Bama is just sitting there in the 3rd spot, Stanford and OKST lose it's coming down to rematch or Boise. I'm hoping as always for chaos. Hell even throw Arky in there if they beat LSU at the end of the year.

Just read the whole grand jury findings.

Absolutely awful what everybody involved did. People had the chance to stop this early and let this monster continue ruin lives

I hope they stick this POS in a REAL prison and subject him to the punishment he deserves

People like Sandusky are the worst people ever created. It sickens me how many are around and how adults allow them to live this life.

wait so a parent told joe pa what was going on and he told the AD. but the AD never said anything so Joe Pa knew the AD was trying to cover this up. SMFH he is in it just like the rest of them.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

wait so a parent told joe pa what was going on and he told the AD. but the AD never said anything so Joe Pa knew the AD was trying to cover this up. SMFH he is in it just like the rest of them.

GA told JoePa, then he ran it up the flagpole and nothing was done.
Parent told the University Police and Sandusky . He admitted to it all and nothing was done.

So many people with so much power were in on this and did NOTHING. It is heartbreaking for these children that were terrorized.

These victims were so happy to just go to a Penn St game and then this monster guilt tripped them into doing things for him. 

I hope that Sandusky gets a taste of the pain he inflicted on his victims. 

That Penn State story is disgusting. JoePa's legacy is done.

Just got back from homecoming. Apparently Bellotti might be the guy and soon.

Back
Top Bottom