Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck
DiFur.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the more I looked at that gif, the more f'd up it became...then I realized how ugly elephants are and that they look like overgrown anteaterbearpigs, then I started to ponder what the hell is an elephant good for anyway besides transportation...? 'post reply' 
ohwell.gif

:EDIT:

Who's pretty much a lock for Fresh AA besides Sammy..?

I agree with you...with those two backs, there should be no reason you shouldn't grinding the clock out with those leads at halftime. I didn't watch all of the OU game but was Gray hurt or something?

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

laugh.gif
the more I looked at that gif, the more f'd up it became...then I realized how ugly elephants are and that they look like overgrown anteaterbearpigs, then I started to ponder what the hell is an elephant good for anyway besides transportation...? 'post reply' 
ohwell.gif

BrainonDrugs.png

:EDIT:

deanthonythomas1jpg-16f64e13a603f1b8.jpg

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

some folks Ive see nalot: 

AJ Johnson LB Tenn
Black Mamba RB/WR Oregon
Elkino Watson  DT USF
Timmay jernigan DT FSU
jadeveon Clowney DE So. Carolina
Aaron Lynch DE ND
Curt maggitt LB Tenn
Denzel Perryman LB Miami
Isiah Crowell RB UGA
J Shipley WR Texas
Ameer Abdullah WR/KR Nebraska
Marcus Roberson CB UF

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Malcolm Brown deserves to be on that list too

No doubt, was trying to name folks off the dome.

Dont know how I came up with shipley and skipped Brown
pimp.gif

Mamba can be all-purpose right? They still have that on those lists don't they
edit - Damn how could i forget about Rashad, you right Dre that boy was cooking through the 1st 5 games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hopefully the Ducks win Sat. so this troll Luck can disappear into oblivion.
You're the type of fan who would cheer for an SEC team in the champonship, when your team went 0-12. Yelling "SEC PRIDE"

roll.gif
roll.gif
 and thats what he has done the last 2 years

Womp womp...Colts been out of my sig for a while since the last NFL season ended. Peyton just needs to come back and they'll be fine, but this ***$ right here this season is deplorable.

And
laugh.gif
@ SEC Pride, can't find a post in the last 2 years of me cheering for anyone except UF, just when it came to predicting the title game outcome, I already knew what time it was. As will be the case again this year.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

I agree with you...with those two backs, there should be no reason you shouldn't grinding the clock out with those leads at halftime. I didn't watch all of the OU game but was Gray hurt or something?
I only watched about 5 minutes of the game, so I'm not sure. But I don't think so. I imagine Gray was in on most of the passing plays since he's much better at pass protection than Michael is.

Poor C-Mike just can't stay healthy
30t6p3b.gif
At least this is a different injury that is unrelated to the one from last year.

thomas is gonna be a problem in the future
The future?

He's a problem now, that's going to be his role going forward.  He doesn't have the frame to be a featured back, he's a small guy. 

Yes, Farmer is faster, but it is going to take some time for him to pick up the nuances of being a RB.  He will though, he's going to be a stud and I know Oregon fans don't like talking about the NFL, but Farmer has a better chance of making it to the L than DAT.

Gunna, how you whiff on Marqise Lee (43 receptions, 658 yards, 7 tubs).  Props to Dre for the mention.  Doesn't have the flash, just gets %$*@ done.

As far as Stanford not beating a good team,
laugh.gif
, like coming to the Coliseum is an easy feat.  Don't be fooled by the slow start, this SC team is good and only getting better. 

Oregon is selling the nation fool's gold this year.  Who have they beat?  Only solid win they have is ASU, and they are a Jekyll (Home) & Hyde (Road) team.

The offense is good, but beatable.  The defense is...well...no D really.  Even though our D has become better as the season has progressed, I think it's ghastly.  Oregon is ranked behind us.

It's going to be a better game than people think, and it's at The Farm.  Oregon has a solid home field advantage: venue, fans, refs when they play in Autzen.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Anyone hearing anything about Meyer and PSU talking?

Yes, read that's it's a done deal but *shrugs*So Farmer's move to RB is permanent? Ehhhhh idk about that one.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tyler Bray got his cast removed.

\o/

Just realized who y'alls wins have come against... 
sick.gif
roll.gif

ya'll need somn to shake ASAP 911! game against Arky might be the one tho...makings of a shooutout

Urbs to PSU...? 
grin.gif
 dont care...

I think urban to psu has been going on for a couple weeks now. I wonder what effect this scandal would have on things.

Back
Top Bottom