2011 another great year for college football

Refs just calling fouls on nobody.
laugh.gif
LMAO didnt even have a number on the second call... The %*@% is this?

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by cartune

This Andrew Luck guy is media created
roll.gif

Not sure if serious

the Pac 3 is a safe haven for mediocre QBs. I don't see the arm don't see much to brag about against USC or Oregon. Not enough to risk an NFL season for Glad this happened before he got murked against a SEC defense.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

This Andrew Luck guy is media created
roll.gif

Not sure if serious

the Pac 3 is a safe haven for mediocre QBs. I don't see the arm don't see much to brag about against USC or Oregon. Not enough to risk an NFL season for Glad this happened before he got murked against a SEC defense.

Sure bro

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Looks like an Alabama/LSU rematch for the BCS Title is in store.
Ok State still has to lose for this to happen though. 

if Oregon wins they will jump into the top 5 if ok state loses a debate will be had

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BOUT TO GET _ UPPPPPPPPPPP SOME MOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all.  I guess that was after the Boise kicker ruining their season and had nothing to do with UGA?  Like you needed a reason to get **%$%$ up.  Or if he made it you wouldn't still be smoking and posting some wild +!*% on NT? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

U always hear people say "we all we got" but UGA is living it. They continually prove critics wrong, and only worry about the program within
Twitter for Android • 11/12/11 4:22 PM

-Travis Blanks

I see UGA putting that beating on Auburn #sheesh !
Echofon • 11/12/11 4:14 PM

-Keith marshall
B) Why are you stalking little kids twitters, Sandusky?  I know you're like 35. 
alien.gif

Our Rivals website had a list of the recruits there and Blanks isn't on it, tuck your boner.  And if we need Marshall, I hope we're paying him more than UGA's bagman.  Smooches.

Uncle Gunna and Cousin Dre taught me
2m08aq.png

I clearly copy/pasted that from another site, dont be mad at us because ya'll got stung.
laugh.gif
bet ya'll lose your bowl game. saps.

The #Geoirgia defense has only given up 12 rushing yards to Florida, Tennessee and Auburn combined.
TweetDeck • 11/12/11 8:14 PM

RuntelLSUdat!

I'd rather see an LSU/Oregon rematch than a Bama one.. Aside from those silly turnovers it was a close game + it'd be more exciting IMO..

But how OK st. Is playing idk if Oklahoma will stop em,, things always play out how they should so we'll see

Back
Top Bottom