2011 another great year for college football

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:

I clearly copy/pasted that from another site, dont be mad at us because ya'll got stung.
laugh.gif
bet ya'll lose your bowl game. saps.

I'm sorry, I wish we were friends but it seems like you always just want to make me sad.
But yeah...I don't pay enough attention to who Lil KeKe, Poohbear or Tiny is committing to or visiting (what up Dre).

UGA looks good, be happy, go to Overtime or whatever's poppin there now and enjoy the weed and white girls.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Statis22

OU will play for he NC if they win out.

What will Oklahoma have done, aside from losing a game to a scrub team and being named Oklahoma, to be chosen over Oregon?

Well if everything stays the same they will have beaten the #2 team in the country on the road for the conference championship.

low tier bowl eligible! middle of the pack, middle of the pac, i ain't even sad, last year sucked, take football in dec whatever i can get

boise holys hti these idaho kids can't kick under pressure. what that phrase, mental little person, won't be pjeorative
k st qb calvin klein got heart, es bueno, me gusta
furd going down, QUACK QUACK QAUCK

Originally Posted by University of Nike

OU will play for he NC if they win out.

What will Oklahoma have done, aside from losing a game to a scrub team and being named Oklahoma, to be chosen over Oregon?

Well if everything stays the same they will have beaten the #2 team in the country on the road for the conference championship.
Oregon beat #4 team on the road, still has better loss. 

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Does it still hurt that you wet the bed in every single big game? Stanford will be 9-0 going into that game. No worries.

You'll be praying when our huge offensive line demolishes your weak defense. Stanford will win by 2 tds.
244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif

It's all hypothetical's but if UO wins out with OSU catching a loss no one should go to the Natty ahead of them

If OU wins out they would have beaten 4 top 11 teams.

Schedule would play in OU's favor more than anything.

And since it seems the Heisman race is wide open again Montee Ball should be a serious candidate. Having a great season.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:

I clearly copy/pasted that from another site, dont be mad at us because ya'll got stung.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, I wish we were friends but it seems like you always just want to make me sad.
But yeah...I don't pay enough attention to who Lil KeKe, Poohbear or Tiny is committing to or visiting (what up Dre).

UGA looks good, be happy, go to Overtime or whatever's poppin there now and enjoy the weed and white girls.

sick.gif
 go change your depends, why u so mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:

laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Gimme a hug!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't wint your conference, you shouldn't be in the national championship, with or without the possibility of any kind off rematch.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Gimme a hug!
sjax.jpg

you need one

poor-poor-clemson-fan-o.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

How far does Stanford fall in the rankings?

Good question. Is Stanford overrated or is Oregon that good? My guess is Stanford drops to 8-10 range.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Good question. Is Stanford overrated or is Oregon that good? My guess is Stanford drops to 8-10 range.
Oregon is good
mad.gif
Dissapointed, but that's football. Stanford falls to 7-9. Oregon is top 4 now. Doubt they will make the ship because OKState is rolling. Good luck the rest of the way.

IMO its a combination of both. I see them falling to #10

How far did Oklahoma fall after texas tech?

How far did Oklahoma fall after texas tech?

They're Oklahoma. Stanford plays on the west coast.

Back
Top Bottom