2011 another great year for college football

Scumbag Bauserman.
laugh.gif

To clarify, I'm not saying bench Denard.  Far from it.  I'm saying play them both.  They have different tool sets, it's not a competition.

Obviously if I could only play 1, I'm playing Denard.

after yesterday's near-debacle, i think it's safe to say that mississippi state has found a new quarterback in tyler russell. will be interesting to see if relf can get his job back.

laugh.gif
we're done.

Im not even mad, the talent level on the vols team is atrocious.

Minus Da'Rick, Maggit and Malik jackson we dont have a single player (playing) who would start elsewhere

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Dre Proably killed himself already why this wasnt posted

Mario Edwards going to OU now?
That and possibly losing Winston, though there's less confirmation concerning the latter.

Hooray.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
we're done.

Im not even mad, the talent level on the vols team is atrocious.

Minus Da'Rick, Maggit and Malik jackson we dont have a single player (playing) who would start elsewhere

Can't lie, I feel this way when I watch Michigan too. Benefit from a soft schedule this year is why they are sitting at 6-0
Coaches have done a great job adjusting at halftime and is putting these players in spots to win.

This team has overachieved this season

Season starts on Saturday IMO. Sparty was always the benchmark on how this season will go. If they can beat them in ELansing I think they can beat anyone on their schedule. If they lose, they could lose to everybody with a close one against Purdue. 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nebraska was easily the most overrated team in the nation. Auburn was incredibly overrated as well.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No FSU was easily the most overrated team in the country.

FSU is #1, and Texas A&M is a close second.

Losing to two top ten teams by a total of 7 points (I'm not counting the gift-wrapped safety from OSU) and being in good position to win both of them now makes a team one of the most overrated teams in the nation...

I won't gonna argue that we were somewhat overrated, because we were...but one of the most overrated in the country? Nah...

I don't understand why if Stanford goes undefeated, they will be left out.
Remaining games.
Washington-Top 25
USC- Top 25 Team
Oregon-Top 10 team
Notre Dame- Could be top 25
Arizona State- Top 25

That is five top 25 teams in the last 8 weeks of the season.

Back
Top Bottom