2011 another great year for college football

Grice committed to TAMU today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why exactly does Mike Leach want the UCLA job?

its not like he is going to get a coaching job at a top 10 program. i think it has everything to do wtih him been a socal guy. he was begging for a interview when we hired rick

Turner Gill is in serious trouble at KU. I was all for his hiring early on despite his, well lack of success as a head coach. I knew this season was a loss from the beginning but this team is getting worse by the minute. Yes we are losing to far superior opponents but the way we are losing is embarrassing. Reports are this team only goes live for 6 plays during the week. No wonder this team is so soft and can't tackle.

its his 2nd season there. you really thought he would turn that dog %!!* team around qucicker? plzzzzz

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Stylistically Leach to Arizona makes A LOT of sense.
Agreed.
Of course, offense wasn't the problem there 
ohwell.gif

I'm being 100% serious when I say that Arizona was such a poorly coached team that I quit watching their games out of frustration at how often they shot themselves in the foot. Not that they had the best players in the world, but no coaching staff did less with more over the past few years than Zona's.

Texas is going to replace A&M with TCU or Tech on Thanksgiving night. Barf.

Leach would jump at any Pac12 job, I think... Arizona, UCLA both make a lot of sense for him. Still think he's toxic though and don't think anybody will touch him.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Stoops out at Arizona.

Hate this guy. Dude embarrasses the hell out of players on the sideline. Terrible demeanor. Would never want to play for him. 
Peace *!@%$@% 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

(I couldn't care less about Arizona... this lame just always bugged me) 

At what point does chris Peterson start Lookin like a bag for not taking a bigger team with bigger opportunities?

He's about to get left out of everything with Boise.

Is he scared Cus of how Dan Hawkins fizzled out at CU?

Some UNC fans seem to think that our new AD will be Bubba Cunningham from Tulsa and that he's going to try and make a run at Chris Peterson. Idk if that plays out, but I agree that at some point he's going to have to look to an opportunity at a BCS conference school instead of being left out.
I'm not saying UNC is going to get him, but I think this year would be as good as any for him to roll to another school. He is losing Kellen Moore and four 16 team conferences are in the very near future. 

I actually want to see the interim tag removed from Everett. I think the chances of us landing a top coach is very small and I think Withers can be an outstanding HC. I'm sure people will be rooting for Peterson or Meyer and I'd be happy with either hire, but at the same time let's get real. It's UNC football and it's not going to happen.

If we go on to win 9 or 10 games, Withers will have done enough to prove he can coach and deserves a shot. The only unknown is him on the recruiting trail.

My dream scenario is that the chancellor gets canned and we re-hire Butch. Cue the Cam praying .gif. One can always hope.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Chris Peterson turned down the Stanford job he damn sure won't give the UNC job a sniff, much less a UNC about to be under scholly limits/probation. No offense. I think y'all will be fine with Whithers to be honest.

You do have to wonder why he hasn't even tried to move to a big time school though. Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with all the crap that comes along with it, who knows. I remember Where Are You Harold Miner posted something about him being a scientologist had something to do with it
laugh.gif

Obviously I don't consider Petersen a legitimate option, that would be a miracle hire.
Bellotti

Leach

Rich Rod

are all cool with me.

Back
Top Bottom