2011 another great year for college football

so the pac12 about to have 4 new HC next year. ASU,UCLA,Zona, and washington state. if cal had any balls they would fire that bum tedford also. Mike Riley oregon state is well oregon state or he would be out of a job also.

every year i fall into the same trap with stoops and OU
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so the pac12 about to have 4 new HC next year. ASU,UCLA,Zona, and washington state. if cal had any balls they would fire that bum tedford also. Mike Riley oregon state is well oregon state or he would be out of a job also.

every year i fall into the same trap with stoops and OU
30t6p3b.gif
I don't think Riley would be fired even if he wasn't an alum and everyone here loved him, this team has been beat up and extremely young.  Now if they don't get things going in the next couple years I wouldn't mind seeing him go. My guess is he won't make it to the end of his contract though.

Cool to see us #4 in the Coaches Poll, obviously you always hope things fall your way and you get a chance to play for a title but if not I won't be too mad cus we're not that good this year
laugh.gif
I'm still worried we could lose to UVA next week so I'm more worried about that right now than the rankings. I think we'll probably be 5-6 in the BCS though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dont look for Cordarrelle Patterson to make that Visit to UGA, he gave the staff the Nod.
pimp.gif

I heard, as long as we get Agholor 
smokin.gif

Tenn, UGA, & USCw receiving corps next year 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

also hearing Blake Jackson may commit today......Orson 
frown.gif

eek.gif
 @ Cal's new stadium, gonna be a long walk to wherever the cars are tho when ya'll lose 
ohwell.gif

Last, but def not least..The Polls is some BUUUUULLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Just read that a Razorback TE was found dead last night 
tired.gif
 R.I.Paradise

[h1]Arkansas Razorbacks Player Garrett Uekman Found Dead Last Night[/h1]
by Matt Conner • Nov 20, 2011 1:42 PM CST

In a tragic story that’s currently unfolding, Adam Alter has confirmed that an Arkansas Razorbacksfootball player died last night and the team found out earlier today. Alter writes, "Again, the Razorback Nation has confirmed that Arkansas football player Garrett Uekman died overnight and the team has a 1:30 meeting."

http://
star-divide.v5e9d7f1.jpg

Uekman was a tight end for the team signed in the class of 2010. From the Arkansas website, "Born June 22, 1992, he is the son of Danny and Michelle Uekman. He is enrolled in the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences. In the fall of 2010, he was named to the Razorback Honor Roll for his work in the classroom."

The site also details his recruiting process. " Uekman committed to Arkansas early in the summer of 2009 and was regarded as one of the top prospects in the state. He was ranked as the No. 23 tight end in the nation and the No. 5 recruit in the state of Arkansas by Rivals.com. He was named to the Associated Press Arkansas Super Team as a senior. In 2009, he had 56 receptions for 600 yards and six touchdowns. As a junior, he was hampered by a deep thigh bruise throughout the season, but had 54 catches for five touchdowns. He was coached at Catholic by Ellis Register. Uekman also played basketball and was considered one of the top players in the state. He was also recruited by Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Louisville, Nebraska and Ole Miss."

Damn
tired.gif
 RIP.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Last, but def not least..The Polls is some BUUUUULLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I actually agree with something this guy writes. The %$!@ is going on this weekend?!!?

And RIP to the Arkansas kid. Gone too soon
tired.gif

Rumor is Joshua Garnett committed to Stanford last night.
We are also in the lead for Kyle Murphy and Andrus Peat. Ifeadi O also favoring us. Class is looking really really good.

Damn I love this team, got so much heart.  Marqise Lee has been huge stepping it up with Woods hurt.  Can't wait to see Farmer in the mix next year.  The J-Serra triumvirate 
pimp.gif

The young talent on this squad is unreal: Woods, Lee, Farmer, Bailey, Pullard, Carlisle, Madden, Grimble, Telfer, Martin, Tavai

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami is not going to a bowl this season.

[h4]ACC blog[/h4]
acc.gif
ESPN.com's Heather Dinich writes about all things ACC in the conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

The Hurricanes made the announcement on Sunday, one day after winning their sixth game of the season and theoretically becoming bowl-eligible. Miami says it has informed the NCAA of the decision.

"We understand and share the disappointment that our student-athletes, coaches, staff, supporters and fans are feeling but after lengthy discussions among university leaders, athletic administrators and outside counsel, it is a necessary step for our university," Miami said in a statement. "The University of Miami has not self-imposed any other penalties."

The NCAA is still investigating Miami over claims that a former booster provided 72 players and recruits with extra benefits from 2002 through 2010.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom