2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by JUS3

Chester with the quick avy flip. Respect. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I just watched this man do what Andrew "Heisman Manning God Superman" Luck couldn't do last week. It was a beautiful display.
taking this loss a lot better than i would have imagined. must come with turning a year older and all
laugh.gif

i kid, i kid

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I can't believe this. If we beat LSU, we're playing for a title..
laugh.gif
You sure Bama won't get the nod for beating you guys head to head? That tiebreaker will be crazy. LSU could conceivably lose and not drop out of the top 2.

I thought you couldn't play for the BCS championship if you didn't win your conference championship word to Oklahoma getting smashed in 2004.

Wow, Oregon State fan beating his chest after prediction number 43 is correct. Congrats!

Talk to me after next Saturday.
Prediction:  Ducks blow the Beavers out. 
99% chance I won't be able to say anything next week so I have to take my shots where I can man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

taking this loss a lot better than i would have imagined.

I'm become accustomed to losing big games* as a Ducks fan. At first, it kind of stung. Now, I'm so used to it, it doesn't come as a surprise. I'm just glad USC kicked our teeth in so we didn't get matched up against Alabama or LSU again - what fun that would have been.

*Except to Stanford, because they're terrible.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Prediction:  Ducks blow the Beavers out. 
99% chance I won't be able to say anything next week so I have to take my shots where I can man
laugh.gif

Keep 'em coming - this fan base deserves it.
laugh.gif
I'm just butt-hurt and sensitive right now, don't mind me.

!%!@#%+ Chip Kelly.
indifferent.gif

I'm become accustomed to losing big games* as a Ducks fan. At first, it kind of stung. Now, I'm so used to it, it doesn't come as a surprise. I'm just glad USC kicked our teeth in so we didn't get matched up against Alabama or LSU again - what fun that would have been.

If we are terrible then why is it a big game for you?

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Oh, it's not a big game for us. The media makes it bigger than it should be - much like Andrew Luck's Heisman chances.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif
You sure Bama won't get the nod for beating you guys head to head? That tiebreaker will be crazy. LSU could conceivably lose and not drop out of the top 2.

I thought you couldn't play for the BCS championship if you didn't win your conference championship word to Oklahoma getting smashed in 2004.
I don't know why people keep saying this. There is NO RULE that says you have to be a conference champion to play in the title game. Which is why there's the strong possibility that LSU/Bama will rematch in the title game.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Oh, it's not a big game for us. The media makes it bigger than it should be - much like Andrew Luck's Heisman chances.

Your fans seemed to think it was a big game..But I guess if it was a big game you would have lost like usual..

Michigan sitting at 9-2 going into The Game...not bad
pimp.gif

Thought of us possibly making a bcs bowl is crazy

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Stanford should drop in the polls. Having trouble with a soon to be 6-6 team @ home.
Problem is where are they going to drop to?  You just had several other 1 loss teams lose this weekend, even if they barely pull out a win they will move up
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Bama will get the tiebreaker. I just can't see the BCS jumping us if we bump up to #2. We should be in a position to play-in for the BCSCG, even better that we are just now peaking.

laugh.gif
 @ Cardo. Even if you all were to win the SECCG, still just a Sugar Bowl bid.

KState with 121 yards of offense and still pulling out a win.

Bill Snyder can't get enough credit. Paul Rhodes either.

Back
Top Bottom