2011 another great year for college football

Luck is so overrated. Best Prospect since Manning?
laugh.gif
he's Good but not as good as they portray him.

Aaron Rodgers in College > Andrew Luck

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

Maybe Luck just realizes Indy is going to get the 1st pick and he won't be able to pull an Eli Manning trade move, so he is trying to lower his draft stock a bit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

For the record I agree, he isn't as great as he has been advertised that is for sure.  And Barkley has done a lot this year to show me he has the ability to play at the next level.  I didn't think so even a few weeks ago but the guy is good, there is no denying that.  I think RG3 could be a big risk that pays off for a team, he has the arm to play at the next level that is for sure, just needs to work on consistency.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

Too bad we are talking about now. The axe is where it belongs. Ahh 13 game lead.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! See y'all !%*@#$@ mañana. Too $**%#$@ happy. Chester, you my dude brah.

Went from heart attack to top of the world. Proud of these dudes. #%%+ the Bruins. See y'all mañana.

Good effort by Cal, came pretty close.

Luck is damn good as a prospect, but of course as with everyone else he isn't 100% perfect. Once he's gone, Stanford is gonna fall back to mediocrity.

I still would really want to see a LSU-Stanford matchup just for kicks.

If we can beat the Bruins next week thats 10-2, Ill take that. Matt just needs to stick around 1 more year so we can make a run.... Oregon is still gonna be damn good next year too unfortunately...

And that Thomas Tyner kid, he's good. His soph, year last year was amazing. He's almost a Mamba type prospect. I figured out of Aloha High School he would probably be on his way to the Ducks but hey, he still has another year of High School ball to play, maybe we can get in his ear late Jan '13 and steal him from the Ducks like yall stole DeAnthony from us.

I gotta admit, watching Mamba tonight was painful. After watching the kid come up out here it's really difficult to see him have so much success over there. I kept thinking how good we potentially could be if he was on this team right now. Oh well, time to move on and treat him like MeSean. I'll be happy to root for him again when he's in the league but for the next 3 years he is persona non grata.

RG3 tho,
pimp.gif
god i love to see Oklahoma lose
laugh.gif

I've seen people on here talk about how bad the PAC 12officiatong is for years, and after having watched a good bit of their games the past few weeks I have to agree no other conference even comes close. The intentional grounding on Barkley, the fumble recovery for Stanford, the no call PI on Oregon's interception late in the game. Good Lord how do y'all put up with this week in and week out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Good effort by Cal, came pretty close.

Luck is damn good as a prospect, but of course as with everyone else he isn't 100% perfect. Once he's gone, Stanford is gonna fall back to mediocrity.

I still would really want to see a LSU-Stanford matchup just for kicks.

Our recruiting classes are top 15. No reason to think we can't be a 9 win team for the next 5 years.

Arizona beating ASU
pimp.gif

I hate the BCS so seeing all these contenders lose is exactly what I want. All I need is Arkansas to beat LSU and I will be a very happy man
pimp.gif

Put Woods and Lee on Stanford, then call me back. I love me some Barkley, but Luck has a 9 time concussion case wideout, and 3 tight ends, you saw the difference it has in coverage. Both elite, both top 3 picks, but both don't have the same weapons catchin their passes. Keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

clemson-fan1.jpg

DDot get up bro, there's still a chance 
laugh.gif

What a Gem!

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last Night was AWESOME!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif

Young Marquise Lee may have surpassed Black Mamba for Pac XII Frosh of the year.

Da'Rick Rogers
pimp.gif
#BossDonBiggaVel

RGIII #BossDon  Give him the Heisman.
pimp.gif

Art Briles for Not allowing his FG kicker to win it
pimp.gif

Stoops, got saved from a Bad decision, going for 2 there was of no consequence considering Baylor was getting the ball back with almost a minute. if it was liek 10-20 seconds, I can see making that decision.

30t6p3b.gif
Clemson

30t6p3b.gif
FSU they are who I thought they were. overhyped and until they get a QB the results wont come.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LSU for taking a Knee with 5 minutes left in the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same ol Vandy

Miss State took a step backwards... same kinda step that got Sly Croom fired

Turner Gil Has to GO!

Bye Bye Dennis Erickson!

I really Like that Toussaint guy for Michigan. where was he last year and even earlier this year?

30t6p3b.gif
at Okie State for even playing that game. All around bad decision.

great win for CPR

Big East is HORRIBLE but thats nothing everyone doesnt already know

Notre Dame is Ranked. like really...
sick.gif

Case Keenum
pimp.gif

Pretty sure it'll fall like this: 1. LSU 2. Bama 3. Arkansas 4. OKST 5. Stanford

And even if LSU loses next week, I still don't think they drop behind Bama and will still go to the SEC title game. Ironically Bama should be rooting for LSU to win cause they'll get into the title game without having to play another game after the Iron Bowl.

who's Barkely's Back up? Jesse Scroggins the starter in 2012?   

dont look for Cordarrelle Patterson to make that Visit to UGA, he gave the staff the Nod.
pimp.gif

I was never totally in favor of it, but at this point I don't see how you don't allow the rematch. LSU and Alabama have created enough separation for human eyes to determine they are the best right?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who's Barkely's Back up? Jesse Scroggins the starter in 2012?   

dont look for Cordarrelle Patterson to make that Visit to UGA, he gave the staff the Nod.
pimp.gif

If Barkley goes, which he may not we will have a real qb competition starting in spring ball. I kind of get the feeling our next qb will be Cody Kessler but it will between him, Jesse and Max Wittek. Right now Jesse is the backup but thats more because CLK & Co. wanted to redshirt both Cody & Max.

Barkley dont need the money tho,.so I think hes gonna end up staying. we'll see, if all this top 10 talk keeps up maybe he starts to drink his own koolaid and leaves. Personally I know hes not ready but if hes really gonna get drafted top 10 then its hard to ask him to stay. If he does stay, he gets the chance at something really special and I think in the end thats gonna sway his deciscion.

Our young qbs are good tho, so I feel confident in the program going forward no matter who wins the next starting job. Whoever falls into the 3rd string guy I expect to transfer however.

Back
Top Bottom