2011 another great year for college football

"The most balanced, competitive, unpredictable football conference in the country." Shame on the Big East for even having the nerve to promote this product.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

IMo, if (Pretty big IF) Ok State beats OU and wins the Big 12 CG by a wide margin, they jump to #2. But we'll see, god I hope Auburn upsets Bama. I just don't wanna see a rematch again.

There is no Big 12 CG cause there is no more big 12
I still think that if Okie State smashes OU they should get in ahead of Bama

Oh crap, i forgot...I've wondered why nobody was talking about the Big 12 title ga
e haha smh.

Damn, your right though. They HAVE to beat OU by atleast 15-20+ to jump Bama. But they also need Bama to struggle

Everyone making fun of Case McCoy knows he battled scleroderma as kid right? God help you guys
30t6p3b.gif

"For 10 years as he grew up, Case battled scleroderma, a disease that causes thickening of the skin and blood vessels when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy body tissue. While the disease is mostly known for attacking the skin, complications can lead to fatal cases. McCoy was first afflicted with the disease at age four and Case’s battle with sclerodama is still evident on the left side of his face."

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk where to start, she smokin dope, cam and whoever else shinin'�
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im bout to RT this to some Auburn commits parents...
wink.gif
lmfa0 ... she wild and cam hit�
roll.gif
I was dying at that part. "I loooove him... but dont tell Gus
wink.gif
"  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by acidicality

Zach Maynard's been playing a lot better as of late
pimp.gif
That's like saying Star Jones looks better than she used to.
He's played very well the past two games (versus Stanford and ASU). He's never going to be a great QB, but hey, he's starting to improve now. Nice to see Cal finishing a season strong for the first time in a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

why was petrino mad about the fg?

He felt they were running up the score and could have ran the ball or knelt.  I mean, they didnt have to kick that field goal, but whatever.  I guess Petrino felt that with everything that had happened to his team this week it wasn't kind of Les to rub their faces in the loss.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Zach Maynard's been playing a lot better as of late
pimp.gif
That's like saying Star Jones looks better than she used to.
He's played very well the past two games (versus Stanford and ASU). He's never going to be a great QB, but hey, he's starting to improve now. Nice to see Cal finishing a season strong for the first time in a while
pimp.gif
I know, I was actually half-watching the game at the bar last night and Maynard made some plays.  I've seen Cal a few times this year though and he was awful in those games, I was wondering if he really was the best option at QB or it was part of the package deal with Allen that he had to play too.  Almost reminded me of a poor man's Calvin Johnson/Reggie Ball situation where the QB was so bad the team had to rely on the star WR to make great plays to bail out the QB.

hats off to LSU, they took our shot and kept rolling.

If we want to take the next step towards a BCS Championship, we will need to bring in a new DC. I am sick of seeing a defense that won't hit anybody in the mouth and poor DB play smh.

Back
Top Bottom