roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
UVA really thought they were going to convert that 4th and short. Should have taken the 3 points 

Oregon doesn't want to play in the Rose Bowl, and Darron Thomas is terrible this year and getting worse.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Just saw that Maryland let NC State come back and murder them 
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Going bowling baby! 
happy.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]T[/td][/tr][tr][td]MD[/td][td]14[/td][td]20[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]41[/td][/tr][tr][td]NCST[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]7[/td][td]35[/td][td]56[/td][/tr][/table]

eek.gif
 --> 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Credo

Darron Thomas is terrible this year and getting worse.

Disagree with this. Thomas may have lost some touch, but he's still doing fine. He's also thrown over 100 times less this year than last, so that may be why he isnt improving *shrug*

Ducks finally turning it on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Disagree with this. Thomas may have lost some touch, but he's still doing fine. He's also thrown over 100 times less this year than last, so that may be why he isnt improving *shrug*

pimp.gif
He hesitates, he makes worse decisions than he did last year, his accuracy is the same, and sometimes it's almost as if he sucks the life out of the offense.  Some of that is personal opinion of course and up for debate, but overall I'd rather have Bennett in to be honest.

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif
He hesitates, he makes worse decisions than he did last year, his accuracy is the same, and sometimes it's almost as if he sucks the life out of the offense.  Some of that is personal opinion of course and up for debate, but overall I'd rather have Bennett in to be honest.
Bennet is better suited for our spread offense but he can't throw AT ALL.  He reminds me of Jeramiah Masoli in that aspect.  I don't mind seeing bennett in the game sometimes to give us a different look but I would not choose him over DT.  DT is just a better all around QB and gives us the best chance to win games.

Until Darron turns into something like Jacory Harris, I'll take Thomas. He hasnt cost us any games yet... (LSU may be up for debate, but that was a team loss imo). Bennett.. we'll see him in time.

And again, I think him actually losing as many pass attempts as he has this year has been the main contributor to him regressing IYO. I think he's just stalled; his accuracy is up, his yards per attempt is up, and his rating is up, though he's been throwing quite a bit of swing passes this season and yeah, his decisions are questionable at times.

That's 2 passes into traffic today that were perfect
pimp.gif
Paulson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I attend Stony Brook University and we made our first ever FCS playoff. We won today in an exciting game. Means a lot to the university here. The game summary isn't up since the game just ended but check out the summary later. GO SEAWOLVES! www.goseawolves.org

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

I attend Stony Brook University and we made our first ever FCS playoff. We won today in an exciting game. Means a lot to the university here. The game summary isn't up since the game just ended but check out the summary later. GO SEAWOLVES! www.goseawolves.org
very cool man, congrats on your schools big win. good luck with the rest of your games
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom