2011 another great year for college football

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*covers eyes*

Edge, Portis, McGahee, Gore, Miller. 

That's the real running back U. 
pimp.gif

Not gonna find another school that tops them 5.  Other than USC over 40 years. 

Oh, TE U? 

Franks, Shockey, Winslow, Olsen, Graham 
wink.gif

LBer U?  Ray, Beason, DJ, Vilma, McCarthy, Spence

WR U?  Andre, Moss, Wayne, Hank, Streeter 

I dunno, Georgia looks a lil lite to me.  They better start really pumpin em out fast or somethin. 

Worth every penny. 
pimp.gif

Can't be offerin 25K, that just gets you a player for 1 year and they transfer.  Gotta be smarter with that money. 

laugh.gif

2oregon.bmp
= Zero

Spoiler [+]
mike-garrett.jpg

ncf_g_heisman1968_390.jpg

1209_large.jpg

340x.jpg

reggiebush-at-usc.jpg

092405-usc10-lg.jpg

QB U

Spoiler [+]
palmer7-lg.jpg

95800.jpeg

mark_sanchez.jpg

barkley.1120.jpg

I can continue...it is a slow off season.

Ohio fan, what's the feeling on Dunn now? I know a few weeks ago a lot of people thought he would flip. He's taking an OV to Ohio this weekend then Michigan the 17th.

It's going to be really interesting to see what Mike Gundy and Todd Monken do with a true, legit TE in Blake Jackson. I haven't seen too much film on him so I'm not really sure how he fits in the diamond formation that OSU likes to run, but that's just going to add another wrinkle to their passing game.

Scouting reports seem to say that while he doesn't mind blocking, he could use some work. If the coaches can get him better at blocking, he would be so sick in that diamond formation. OSU almost always runs the ball in that formation, so if you could get Blake Jackson as an effective blocker in that formation, then call for a play action pass out of that...if you could get good blocking from the OL, that play is wide open probably close to 100% of the time.

I'd be okay w/ Fulmer being the head coach at KU. I think he could get this program  back to a respective level in a couple of years.
Oh and just to answer the question...the nearest Krispy Kreme is 45 minutes away. If he needs further directions he can ask Dwayne Bowe or Herm Edwards. 

"And when you see that sign for the donuts make sure it says HOT!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

It's going to be really interesting to see what Mike Gundy and Todd Monken do with a true, legit TE in Blake Jackson. I haven't seen too much film on him so I'm not really sure how he fits in the diamond formation that OSU likes to run, but that's just going to add another wrinkle to their passing game.

Scouting reports seem to say that while he doesn't mind blocking, he could use some work. If the coaches can get him better at blocking, he would be so sick in that diamond formation. OSU almost always runs the ball in that formation, so if you could get Blake Jackson as an effective blocker in that formation, then call for a play action pass out of that...if you could get good blocking from the OL, that play is wide open probably close to 100% of the time.
You don't think they would try to utilize him like Brandon Pettigrew?

Originally Posted by langfor5

I'd be okay w/ Fulmer being the head coach at KU. I think he could get this program  back to a respective level in a couple of years.
Oh and just to answer the question...the nearest Krispy Kreme is 45 minutes away. If he needs further directions he can ask Dwayne Bowe or Herm Edwards. 

"And when you see that sign for the donuts make sure it says HOT!"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Totally forgot about that

Originally Posted by dreClark

Lol @ CP including ppl who've yet to take a snap in the L, and dudes like Colin McCarthy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You're better than that

McCarthy is getting POW this week I believe, and Miller is going to shine, Streeter might be a reach, but dude did say he was a first rounder.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom