2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I'm serious tho. There were some guys on here saying that he would eventually switch but now not so much. Just wondering what the feeling is now on him.

Haha no dude I was just laughing at the "Ohio fan" 
laugh.gif

Sumlin isn't taking the Illinois job. Mike Thomas is getting desperate and reached out to Butch Jones with an even better offer than before to take the job. He's is turning down an additional $1mill per to stay at UC right now, and a new 6 year deal will be announced soon.

TAMU's Rivals guys are saying Sumlin will attend the UH banquet on Thursday, then be announced as the Texas A&M HC on Friday...

Ted Roof leaving his Auburn DC position to take the same position at UCF.. something is up on the plains.

I'm thinking they're probably realizing that Chizik isn't much of anything without Gus and a triggerman/Fairley.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Ted Roof leaving his Auburn DC position to take the same position at UCF.. something is up on the plains.

I'm thinking they're probably realizing that Chizik isn't much of anything without Gus and a triggerman/Fairley. Cam Newton

college football live announcing that June Jones to AZ St. and Fedora to UNC are done deals...

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Sumlin isn't taking the Illinois job. Mike Thomas is getting desperate and reached out to Butch Jones with an even better offer than before to take the job. He's is turning down an additional $1mill per to stay at UC right now, and a new 6 year deal will be announced soon.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Is ASU really a upgrade over SMU for jones?

Also, is June Jones a real upgrade over Dennis Erickson? Don't matter though. ASU COO says June won't be the next coach.

Is it normal for colleges to have COO's? Kinda weird.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm gonna go head and say Shaq ends up somewhere besides Cal.
There is seriously no good reason for a top recruit to want to go to cal unless you want to play in %*@#*! bowl games, have nobody notice you while youre there, and $!*% ugly +$@##@$.

Urban has been doing work recruiting. Its crazy because he is like the complete opposite of tressel's style. He's getting a lot of kids to take an ov when they forgot about ohio st. this time a month ago.

Paul Haynes interviewed for the akry dc job. He's a good coach, hope he gets it. Its looking like Stoops is headed to nebraska.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm gonna go head and say Shaq ends up somewhere besides Cal.
There is seriously no good reason for a top recruit to want to go to cal unless you want to play in %*@#*! bowl games, have nobody notice you while youre there, and $!*% ugly +$@##@$.

I laughed out loud at this. While it's censored, I'm assuming it has something to do with participating in sexual activities with women that are not attractive. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

Urban has been doing work recruiting. Its crazy because he is like the complete opposite of tressel's style. He's getting a lot of kids to take an ov when they forgot about ohio st. this time a month ago.

Paul Haynes interviewed for the akry dc job. He's a good coach, hope he gets it. Its looking like Stoops is headed to nebraska.

Randy Shannon

and yeah, Urb has been selling the program like a madman, granted the campus will sell itself, all he has to do is get them there.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom