2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

word. merry christmas everybody

Same to you, all of y'all Gunna & Dre go hard in this thread
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all get the recruits you want except for the ones I want to go to Michigan (Yuri).

pimp.gif

Happy Holidays fellas
Al Golden has informed the team during a meeting before winter break that 13-15 players would be cut from the team. Any time there is a coaching change, these kinds of things happen. There were a handful of players, who left the program after Golden was hired, but after a year of seeing what he has on the roster, more are expected to be on their way out. And don’t expect some of the late additions or “reaches

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Never liked coaches who are leaving coach a bowl game or any game for that matter with the previous team

Looks like a solid DCoord hire. 

Well, I'm glad that was over.

I could have gone without watching that waste of my time from after the first drive to the end of the game. These past two years have been tough. I'm ready for CLF to get in and start a new chapter in Tar Heel football.

[h1]First Look: Oregon Ducks Rose Bowl Uniforms[/h1]
Oregon-Rose-Bowl-Uniforms-110.jpg

When the Ducks secured a third straight Pac-12 Championship, most probably figured it was only a matter of time before a brand new Oregon Rose Bowl uniform was debuted. And, well … those people would be right. Take a look at the just-unveiled 2012 Oregon Ducks Rose Bowl uniforms that we’ll see January 2nd in Pasadena, against a Wisconsin Badgers team that is rumored to have a special look of its own. The wings and ‘O’ are still there, but in a very different manner, with the former being moved to the helmet. A helmet which sports an extra-shiny look due to its liquid metal black finish. Plenty more under the cut, and weigh in with your comments down there as well. We’ll update you as the 2nd grows near, but check out @USNikeFootball as well for more on new Nike looks for the upcoming bowl games.
2012 Oregon Rose Bowl Uniforms 2012 Oregon Rose Bowl Uniforms 2012 Oregon Rose Bowl Uniforms
2012 Oregon Rose Bowl Uniforms 2012 Oregon Rose Bowl Uniforms 2012 Oregon Rose Bowl Uniforms

Hot damn.

So clean. They continue to own the uniform game
pimp.gif

This will be part of their set for the next three years.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

If only the uniforms could win a BCS bowl for us. 
tired.gif

Still
pimp.gif
, though.

In response, Wisconsin will have a nice rose petal print on their numbers.  Seriously, when is Adidas gonna step up their college uniform game?  Their stuff is plain, boring, and garbage.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nako XL

my goodness! those wings on their backs are gonna looks sick flying chasing Montee Ball down the field!

They won't be running when they are down 3 tds.  This may be the worst defense Oregon sees all year.

Originally Posted by mjd77

They won't be running when they are down 3 tds.  This may be the worst defense Oregon sees all year.
Impossible. They practice against their own defense.
*trollface.jpg*

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by mjd77

Impossible. They practice against their own defense.
*trollface.jpg*
Oh you guys 
laugh.gif

Dre doing the Troll 
grin.gif

Andrew Hendrix and Everett Golson: Please, don't suck in the spring and summer. I can't take another year of Tommy The Toddler.

Back
Top Bottom