2011 another great year for college football

Maynard has to put his whole body into throwing 5 yard outs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. If he wasn't Keenan Allen's bro he wouldn't be at a high major D1 school.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I like Okie State's new OC
The crazy thing about Monken is that, for the most part, he learned the offense from Weeden in the offseason
laugh.gif

He seems like a pretty sharp dude in most of the videos I've seen of him. It's pretty impressive that the offense hasn't really skipped a beat with a new OC that learned parts of a new system that quickly. I've gained a lot of respect for Gundy as a coach over the last couple of years.

Originally Posted by dreClark

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And if it wasn't for Allen making incredible catches Maynard would look that much worse
laugh.gif

Cal isn't really that bad of a team, Maynard just absolutely kills the offense, can't imagine what they say in the huddle to him sometimes.

*comes to post adolphus washington to Ohio St* ......

*instead inserts grandpa simpson .gif*

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by dreClark

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And if it wasn't for Allen making incredible catches Maynard would look that much worse
laugh.gif

Cal isn't really that bad of a team, Maynard just absolutely kills the offense, can't imagine what they say in the huddle to him sometimes.
Those catches aren't incredible catches bro what you're actually seeing is the undeniable chemistry between Maynard and Allen from growing up in the same house.

roll.gif
@ the gifs.
Originally Posted by IYE2

*comes to post adolphus washington to Ohio St* ......

*instead inserts grandpa simpson .gif*

Surprise surprise.

Occupy Herbstreit movement - Our 13 Demands1. Equal pay for all SEC Quarterbacks2. Schools may only purchase Fair Trade Gatorade for use on sidelines3. Guaranteed Bowl appearances regardless of won-loss record4. Let the mascots unionize5. All sidelines must be made Segway-accessible so Ralph Friedgen can return to coaching6. One trillion dollars so the Big East can buy some new teams7. Free nachos8. Conferences with numbers in their name must have that many schools in them9. Open border migration for all Texas high school athletes10. Must see physical documentation of Dr. Lou’s Phd in Football philosophy11. Notre Dame’s TV appearances must depend on whether they are a good team12. Outlaw all strength of schedule reporting agencies (We allowed Boise State to make one demand)13. Penn State must reveal its secret for keeping Joe Paterno alive.
I'm done...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom