300485_10150352006187170_512672169_8197293_2047953778_n.jpg

^^^^
laugh.gif
I cant really blame em tho

Michigan's unis are FIRE
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Better than the throwbacks they wore against ND imo, bout time they wore white pants too

Miami with the early touchdown over UNC.

I can't even get excited anymore after the Kstate and Vtech losses.

I really think Fox has the best HD feed. It is so crisp
pimp.gif

Don't get why Denard decides to play "Jackpot" at times.

lookin forward to tonight. I got a feeling that LaMike may make an appearance. don't quote me on it, but i could see it happening.

Oregon going with that Oakland Raiders look tonight: carbon fiber lid, black tops, grey pants.

Its only 4 TD's though... I wouldnt be surprised to see it end 45-6...

I wanna bet these games with the big spreads but I usually get pushed away from them because its too big. Boise St. needs to start stepping on throats so I think they cover -32.5 but I dunno if I can go hard at it.

Its only 4 TD's though... I wouldnt be surprised to see it end 45-6...

I wanna bet these games with the big spreads but I usually get pushed away from them because its too big. Boise St. needs to start stepping on throats so I think they cover -32.5 but I dunno if I can go hard at it.

Yeah I hear ya dude. I might go with Bama. I've only watched Ole Miss once (against UGA) and they looked
sick.gif
. I can see 45-6 too, but wouldn't be shocked to see like a 38-14 game though.

I don't like betting huge spreads.. you just never know.

Yeah I hear ya dude. I might go with Bama. I've only watched Ole Miss once (against UGA) and they looked
sick.gif
. I can see 45-6 too, but wouldn't be shocked to see like a 38-14 game though.

I don't like betting huge spreads.. you just never know.

Originally Posted by firered18

^^^^
laugh.gif
>Michigan's unis are FIRE
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Better than the throwbacks they wore against ND imo, bout time they wore white pants too

Hell no. Ugly vs. Atrocious out there.

Swope and C-Mike
pimp.gif

Tannehill needs to start progressing through his reads again like he was last year. He's been terrible about staring down receivers this year.

Our defense is so bad at maintaining momentum.Judie out with a strained hamstring...maybe that's why he wasn't playing very well.

Back
Top Bottom