2011 another great year for college football

Da'Rick be on that F_S_ 
laugh.gif
 somebody gon knock him out if he keep on Tyronn Lue'n dudes

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

All in all, I'm pleased at where Hoke & Co. have the program at this point in time.  I said 8 wins including the bowl game and a lot of you dudes laughed.
we'll see about that bowl game...but yeah, hoke has got these guys playing better than i thought they would going into this year.

as for denard, he's a helluva player, but he's no QB. i'd rather have a prototypical passer under center.

we'll see about that bowl game
Just to clarify, I meant 8 wins during the regular season +1.  Doesn't necessarily mean win the bowl.

I need more TV's.

Ford for the Illini !*#@+# up his collarbone/shoulder.

It's late in the fourth quarter and Ohio State has only thrown four passes all game?
laugh.gif

4 pass attempts all game in a victory on the road.
laugh.gif

Zookers had it coming to them eventually.

I'll give [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GUNNA[/color] credit, though.  They've been better than most people expected.

We'll have our hands full w/ tO$U, I never doubted that.

Their O-Line is fine, MSU's front 7 is just the cream. 

I love Christian Bryant's game and always have.  Most fundamentally sound Glenville product of all time.

I was referring to Oklahoma State, the other OSU (Ohio State) is showing why you can't take the Fighting Zookers seriously. 
laugh.gif

OK St are you serious? Shotgun at your own 1? Weeden not even having a clue where he was at 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude was about to back up all the way to the tunnel

Back
Top Bottom